stargazingalone

stargazingalone

Art is meant to comfort the disturbed
Jan 11, 2024
I have an appointment in like 30 minutes, but will be so fucking late because of DB (deutsche bahn), since the rail system is so shitty that 70% of the trains are always late.
My train was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago, AND ITS STILL NOT HERE WTF
Ich hasse die Bahn :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, Praestat_Mori and numbspirit
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
Feel you. I now try to avoid the Deutsche Bahn as much as possible because it always ends in a headache anyway. I hope you made it to your appointment.

To quote the football fan, the last philosophical authority in Germany:
"Olé, olé olé olé,
Deutsche Bahn,
Hurensöööhne"

• Love
Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and stargazingalone
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Back in the days when I lived in Heidelberg with a couple of roommates it wasn't so bad. I remember driving with the normal trains to my friend in Pasewalk and one near Frankfurt A.M. and there were some small 1-4min delays but 2014 I was noticing that things were going so down hill that even on small snow fall they just delayed the trains for like 20-40min.
Ey, I was so pissed because of this :(

Now I work at a company where there is only one train going to that small town and this week I was borrowing my friend's VW T5 Long and was driving everyone from work back to other towns. I'm so glad that I still have my driver's license after all the shit I've done :ahhha:

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
The funny thing is in other languages they say things like: the person is "on time like a train from Germany" "As punctual as a train from Germany"
Lol.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and stargazingalone