daydreams

daydreams

Nov 14, 2023
Imagine that an asteroid hit the Earth and end all life forms. Wars are over, hunger is over, no more suffering, no more pain, no one is conscious, just calm and tranquility in the middle of space.
It's so beautiful

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: TheShyOne, LonelyStarrySky, princejohnny and 9 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
did you see "dont look up" movie?... I love it

Reactions: tiger b and daydreams
staplestable

staplestable

Oct 25, 2023
i wish

Reactions: haibane and NocturnILL
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I often fantasize about the end of the world, humans have taken it upon themselves to increase people's suffering, in the year 2023 we still have wars, famines, and pain. The damage we have caused to the environment is already irreparable in the world, I hope it all ends

Reactions: f1berz
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
I wanna be like mc in Armageddon film who doing the mission to destroy the asteroid for preventing them coming down to earth while I'm being passed away as hero by accident

steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Realistically: not going to happen. No Earth-crossing asteroids big enough to even wipe out all human life. But a big comet might wipe out all human life. The life of the Earth would certainly survive and get over it in a few million years though. And you might have to wait quite a few million years for such a comet.

Easier just to go live on an asteroid if you want that beautiful calm and tranquillity right now. Sounds lovely. Can I come with you? If you get fed up with me you only have to give me a shove and I'll just fly off into orbit. Make sure you're anchored though or you'll fly off into orbit too in the other direction.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd see that as being for the best as after all existence is nothing more than a virus that just causes harm and suffering. I'd prefer for existence to be eternally erased and forgotten about so that instead there is peace.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I don't see why the animals and creatures deserve this fate because supposedly the most advanced life form can't get its shit together.

But I get your general drift.