• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I can't stop thinking about slitting my wrists. It's an option i considered some time ago but I realised it wouldn't work and discarded it, but for some reason i can't stop thinking about it... i daydream about slicing a blade through my wrists. Something about hurting myself and seeing myself bleed just attracts me i think? I cannot get the thoughts out of my head. I can't go to the kitchen without picking up a knife and gliding it across my wrist. I don't want to end up going through with it as its just painful and won't work but i can't get it out my head

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thouisdead, SuicideAwaits and bloomingdark
bloomingdark

bloomingdark

Alex
Jan 24, 2019
Suicidal instincts can be really strong sometimes, they even blind our judgement when coming in a crisis, if you are doubting and worrying about the pain, i will recommend you to stay away from pointy objects for a while and distract yourself if you're able, if you want to talk send me a message

Hugs :)

Reactions: SuicideAwaits and kindawannacrylol
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I understand.
However, take into account that those who slit their wrists, usually just end up doing it as a type of self-harm and not ctb with that method.

• Love
Reactions: W3akCr3atur3, thouisdead and sourpink
DownfallEnlightened

DownfallEnlightened

Mar 14, 2021
a way i deal with this is by putting a rubber band round my wrist and flicking it on the inside so it stings my skin
distracts me a bit
I read this paper about how people with suicide instincts and thoughts of sh have an obsession / fixation on their wrists and end up scratching them and stuff subcionsciously

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, FuneralCry, thouisdead and 1 other person
sourpink

sourpink

struggling in the direction of better
Aug 27, 2020
I do empathize in seeing the appeal there.
but I can tell you from my experience, it rarely works. and I'm using the word 'rarely' generously here.

Reactions: PaxAmerica
thouisdead

thouisdead

unpredictable, but it suits reality.
Feb 15, 2020
I can't stop thinking about slitting my wrists. It's an option i considered some time ago but I realised it wouldn't work and discarded it, but for some reason i can't stop thinking about it... i daydream about slicing a blade through my wrists. Something about hurting myself and seeing myself bleed just attracts me i think? I cannot get the thoughts out of my head. I can't go to the kitchen without picking up a knife and gliding it across my wrist. I don't want to end up going through with it as its just painful and won't work but i can't get it out my head
I'm really with you now. I'm also feeling compelled to do it now even if I wanted to do it safely (having just a faint chance of survival).
Actually, I just posted a thread about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxAmerica
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
I used to just have visions of my doing that, like dragging a knife down my arm and bleeding out, it got so bad that I'd even see it when I was sleeping. For me it just went away after a bit, but it does come back sometimes. Maybe it's because it's portrayed a lot in the media so we're used to it as a suicide method? Idk, but I hope it stops for you

DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
It's not just daydreams for me, it's also happening in lucid dreams that seem terrifyingly real.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I haven't personally had the desire to self harm really, but I think it is often we want an distraction from any emotional pain we are experiencing and it can be a physical release so I understand the appeal. I think if I was in that situation I would try to distract myself from it, but I know it can be hard.