• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I wasn't able to get a good AE from the doctor today, and I've been saying 'goodbye' to friends (yet some are onto me and are suspicious). I will do it without AE, but it would've helped.

I feel that there's so much to do and I want to leave them as little to worry about/do as possible, which means I need to clean and tidy and have notes written and done and everything sorted.

I feel freaked out already and I just don't know what to do. I think I'm getting in my head too much about this but I'm sure that as the day gets nearer (tomorrow), it feels more 'real'? I worry I'll send messages and go places to do it but then SI will kick in. I wish I was easier to leave this stupid planet

• Hugs
Reactions: Decided98, Princess_Kitty, Gonnerr and 4 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Is there an AE you can buy over the counter?

Reactions: inaminute
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for, I also really wish it's easier to die.

• Love
Reactions: inaminute and bunny_brownie9
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
cyclizine
I got given to today but after reading, people are saying it won't do a single thing because it doesn't work in the brain the same way that meto does (or similar)

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Don't be hard on yourself, dying is not easy and beating SI is even harder. I would advice sending scheduled messages so you can cancel them if you decide to abort your plan. OTC antiemetics are not recommended as they are intended for minor motion sickness and the like, not global toxicity.
I wish you luck in your plans and I hope you can find your peace ❤️

Reactions: courtingthereaper, Tears in Rain and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Ok, in the UK you can buy it in the supermarket, so it's not mega strong. You may have to take more than prescribed but it won't kill you.
It's an antihistamine here in the uk. Used a lot for hayfever etc. Would I trust it with SN, I can't say, it's an anti sickness so should work but won't have the strength of Meto

Reactions: inaminute
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Don't be hard on yourself, dying is not easy and beating SI is even harder. I would advice sending scheduled messages so you can cancel them if you decide to abort your plan. OTC antiemetics are not recommended as they are intended for minor motion sickness and the like, not global toxicity.
I'll have to figure out how to send delayed messages on iMessage so thank you. I'm just going to have to risk it without antiemetics but nothing I can do right now. I wish it wasn't to hard but I keep trying to remind myself that other people have beat SI, so can I

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim and rozeske
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I'll have to figure out how to send delayed messages on iMessage so thank you. I'm just going to have to risk it without antiemetics but nothing I can do right now. I wish it wasn't to hard but I keep trying to remind myself that other people have beat SI, so can I
Believe in you ☺️ and we're here, so your not alone ☺️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: inaminute and hikikomorizombie
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you can manage to have a doctor prescribe them to you it would be better even if you have to postpone your date. But if there is no way for you to get them nothing to be done i guess. There seem to be others who managed to succeed without them, though it's hard to know for sure.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
If you can manage to have a doctor prescribe them to you it would be better even if you have to postpone your date. But if there is no way for you to get them nothing to be done i guess. There seem to be others who managed to succeed without them, though it's hard to know for sure.
I could only get one to give me cyclizine

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. May you find peace & freedom. Good luck!

Reactions: bunny_brownie9
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I could only get one to give me cyclizine
I don't have much knowhow on meds so hopefully someone else will chime in. But I would think something will be better than nothing?...I don't know

Reactions: bunny_brownie9
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
annoying thing is you can't send a delayed message on iPhone without using shortcuts, but then it'll repeat at that time indefinitely! which is not what I want.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
annoying thing is you can't send a delayed message on iPhone without using shortcuts, but then it'll repeat at that time indefinitely! which is not what I want.
Sorry also not sure in this area, but can you send delayed email? I think it's possible to delay emails.

Reactions: eLdus
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Hi @bunny_brownie9, I can relate to all this so much, as I'm in much the same situation as you - trying to tie everything up as much as possible, but feeling anxious and overwhelmed as I get towards the time.
I had exactly the same thought as @rozeske .....are you able to schedule an email instead? It's another option if you can't do the text thing.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Hi @bunny_brownie9, I can relate to all this so much, as I'm in much the same situation as you - trying to tie everything up as much as possible, but feeling anxious and overwhelmed as I get towards the time.
I had exactly the same thought as @rozeske .....are you able to schedule an email instead? It's another option if you can't do the text thing.
me too, and once something is done I keep remembering something else that I should/need to do. I think I just need to accept that I won't be able to sort out everything that I need to, but that's just the way it is.

I'm going to try with an email although I obviously would prefer texts, but email should work!

Reactions: eLdus
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Isn't Domperidone good for SN method?

I got that online really easy. (Although for something else not SN method)

Anyone used Domperidone?

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I wish you the best of luck. I hope you're able to find peace and comfort 💜

• Love
Reactions: rozeske
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I got my AE from an online pharmacy in Manchester via mail just said was for travel sickness no GP involved and now in England and Wales pharmacies can prescribe certain meds

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I'm new to this forum. Can I ask why it has to be tomorrow? Could you allow yourself enough time to tie up your loose ends and not feel pressured by a deadline? I hope you can find peace of mind .

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I'm new to this forum. Can I ask why it has to be tomorrow? Could you allow yourself enough time to tie up your loose ends and not feel pressured by a deadline? I hope you can find peace of mind .
I suppose it doesn't have to be tomorrow, but it's the date I've had in mind for a while. I just can't keep putting it off.

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
I respect your right to want to end it all. I do not know your circumstances.

I attempted suicide years ago and failed. I have lived an entire lifetime since then.

Do you still have fleeting moments of happiness at all? A delicious slice of pizza? A loving pet that craves your affection? A new piece of music that you discovered?

I don't want to offend you with the tiny scraps of hope that keep me going. I am only reaching out because we are all struggling.

bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
I respect your right to want to end it all. I do not know your circumstances.

I attempted suicide years ago and failed. I have lived an entire lifetime since then.

Do you still have fleeting moments of happiness at all? A delicious slice of pizza? A loving pet that craves your affection? A new piece of music that you discovered?

I don't want to offend you with the tiny scraps of hope that keep me going. I am only reaching out because we are all struggling.
I'm not sure about happiness, but definitely more 'enjoyable' moments. Namely music.

I just feel that even with those moments, I still have to live with my brain and how completely broken I feel. You aren't offending at all, and I actually appreciate your kind words :)

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
We are our own worst enemy sometimes. Its like we are fighting against ourselves and it isn't fair because I know all my weaknesses and can tear myself down easily if I choose to. Even broken people have worth.

I hope you can find the peace you are looking for. Here ... or in the void.

In the meantime be kind to yourself