• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I've come to this page and tried to write this post about three times but I don't even know what I feel anymore. I was at peace when I knew there was an end in sight but now all the pain is just amplified. I still want this so badly but my s/o needs me, I don't know that I could bear to hurt him in this way. I no longer have the strength to ctb but I also lack the will to carry on and better myself. Being in limbo sucks

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Ame, n0505 and 6 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Somehow, after my release from the ward, my partner and I spoke at length about my ideation and will to die. We managed to find a compromise. She gives me the freedom to sit on my arse all day when I feel the need to and I gave her my word that I would try my best every day to stay alive. Slowly, after a real nosedive a few months ago, I am finding the will to live again. But you both have to do a lot of soul searching and be brutally honest with each other, which I know for many, is not easy.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, Wreck-it-Riley and OreoWellington
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
im sorry to hear all this. ive been following your journey and im glad that you have an s.o. that cares for you. Talking about it helps a lot for me. but in the end the bad feelings always creep up again.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
I do this so much. I want to type something then i get too emotional, overthink and delete it. I wish i was better at just speaking my mind.

Choosing to live for somebody else wellbeing is difficult. As long as your will to care for them is stronger than your pain they can give you strength for a long time. I hope that strength leads to a lasting happiness.

Reactions: LADY007