I've made a decision if my life has not improved by new years eve I'm done

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Myforevercharlie, Trapped123 and 8 others
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I've made a decision if my life has not improved by new years eve I'm done
Sounds like a plan. I hope your life completely turns around by then,and you are free forever from thoughts of self-destruction.
It's good you're giving yourself some distance in time,between whatever is troubling you now and your prospective date.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Lorntroubles, next-season .? and 2 others
Whitewash11235814

Whitewash11235814

Experienced
Oct 21, 2019
Kinda same. It was June before but now
Postponing till December

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Forgetmenot and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My last date was new years eve. The idea was that all the emergency services would be busy and the fireworks could help mask any sounds of my attempt.

I delayed it for much of the same reasons you did. To give time for my life to potentially improve. I hope things improve for you, best of luck!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, Lorntroubles, Forgetmenot and 3 others
Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
Sounds like a plan. I hope your life completely turns around by then,and you are free forever from thoughts of self-destruction.
It's good you're giving yourself some distance in time,between whatever is troubling you now and your prospective date.
Yeh that's what I thought

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Saed
Trapped123

Trapped123

Jun 21, 2020
My date is set too. I will be gone within few weeks or sooner and I have chosen full suspension as my method. So happy to be able to talk with like-minded people.

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, SuicidalSymphonies and Forgetmenot
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
New Years Eve is always difficult for me. I look back and see only the things I've survived through. I hope it isn't hurtful to you for similar reasons. Another family member caught the bus on this day, so it feels like a family curse. It's good to have a date and give yourself time to get things in order and decide either way. Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: lululoo, SuicidalSymphonies and Forgetmenot
Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
I just want to spend xmas day with my family as a last goodbye....but if things get better as I find a gf from uk theres no point.....there maybe a woman from uk that thinks the same as me and maybe be happy together

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot

UK users only pls
Jun 20, 2020
New Years Eve is always difficult for me. I look back and see only the things I've survived through. I hope it isn't hurtful to you for similar reasons. Another family member caught the bus on this day, so it feels like a family curse. It's good to have a date and give yourself time to get things in order and decide either way. Best wishes.
I'm in the same boat.ever since I moved in with my dad seems I'm cursed lol
Yeh I know what u mean lol

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and Trapped123
Trapped123

Trapped123

Jun 21, 2020
My date is set too. I will be gone within few weeks or sooner and I have chosen full suspension as my method. So happy to be able to talk with like-minded people.
Maybe it seems strange but I am feeling relief

• Hugs
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Get a good plan together (to change your life around) baby steps. Sometimes it takes longer than 6 months for a change but it's a work in progress

• Hugs
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
No specific date set yet, but looking at sometime between August to October of this year.

• Hugs
D

Deathwithdignity

Apr 17, 2020
Forgetmenot, post: 757150, member: 19036"]
I've made a decision if my life has not improved by new years eve I'm done.

What is your definition of improvement? I have considered the same in the past, like giving myself a month to get better or exit, etc. I realized that even though I wanted to die I did not wake up dead and to do it right takes some work and planning. Anyway in a delusional state, from not sleeping hardly at all for weeks, I was very close to giving in, but then decided that I haven't tried everything yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies and itsamadworld
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I m gutless ... Keep advancing my date ... Guess I will do it impulsively
I m gutless ... Keep advancing my date ... Guess I will do it impulsively

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
My date was May 26th which had now passed. New years eve sounds like it'd be a way to go out with a blast.

Good luck to you and feel free to say hello any time! x

• Hugs
Reactions: Trapped123