Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
So, something happened and it was my absolute last breaking point. Instead of waiting 8 months to ctb I think I'm going to do it in a month 1/2 from now. I'm not 100% sure if I'll actually go through with it, I guess it depends on how I'm feeling in 3 weeks from now, but I'll see. If I do actually decide to go through with it, I'm pretty happy with this decision.

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of this thing called life, I already was but I'm even more so now. This decision is subject to change, but I guess I'll see how I'm feeling in 3 weeks.

But, as of now, I'm happy with this decision and I think I'll go through with it.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'm sort of in the opposite situation from you. If the pandemic begins to ease up I may hold off, but the severity of the crisis brought me to this site and at least has got me far enough to procure the materials. Obviously an unfortunate reality of life is it is always going to get worse but there could be some time for me left to enjoy. In any case I will have the method/knowledge and be ready to go!

If you don't mind me asking, which method did you chose? I hope you do what is right for you and have prepared well for any event

Reactions: Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I'm sort of in the opposite situation from you. If the pandemic begins to ease up I may hold off, but the severity of the crisis brought me to this site and at least has got me far enough to procure the materials. Obviously an unfortunate reality of life is it is always going to get worse but there could be some time for me left to enjoy. In any case I will have the method/knowledge and be ready to go!

If you don't mind me asking, which method did you chose? I hope you do what is right for you and have prepared well for any event

I'm going with the SN method, I have everything planned out and I've prepared a whole bunch

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I'm going with the SN method, I have everything planned out and I've prepared a whole bunch
If you are US based would you care to share how you procured the antiemetic drug? This is the final hurdle for me

I will not even attempt to obtain it from a Dr. I just know from what people post here i wouldn't be able to get it

Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
If you are US based would you care to share how you procured the antiemetic drug? This is the final hurdle for me

I will not even attempt to obtain it from a Dr. I just know from what people post here i wouldn't be able to get it
I didn't actually get Meto, I'm gonna do it without it. Due to really bad social anxiety I also am not going to attempt to obtain it from a doctor...

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I didn't actually get Meto, I'm gonna do it without it. Due to really bad social anxiety I also am not going to attempt to obtain it from a doctor...

I'm afraid to even go to a doctor during the CV19 and i'm sure if i tried to BS my way into it i might get a "cut the bull crap" kind of response from one of them.

Reactions: symphonyofthenight and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Jan 13, 2020
I'm afraid to even go to a doctor during the CV19 and i'm sure if i tried to BS my way into it i might get a "cut the bull crap" kind of response from one of them.
Yeah me too, I'm super afraid of dr's or anybody finding out about my intentions

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious and symphonyofthenight