Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
Hello guys, I have a few questions ...
How do I get to the darknet ? Which is the best ? And on which one is fentanyl still an available source ?

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Yeah, I want some opiods.

Reactions: Michael1127
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Empire don't sell fentanyl anymore, the closest thing they sell is much weaker form normal fentanyl
1g Fentanyl 666 1:10 - Fluoro-Furanyl-Fentanyl 1:10 MIX

Fentanyl 666, Fluoro-furanyl-fentanyl 1:10 mannitol mix Similar to Fu-F, Potency of PURE FFF is Approx 4-5x more potent than heroin Approx 13x more potent than oxycodone

It be much easier to find heroin than fentanyl, too rare at this point

Edit- also in white House market there is no fentanyl

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Michael1127
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
So it would make sense to buy the ten times x of the actually amount of normal f ? (Logical or ?)

hanzoplays

hanzoplays

May 6, 2020
why don't EM not sell fentanyl ?

I heard this drug was super popular amongst US kids

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
why don't EM not sell fentanyl ?

I heard this drug was super popular amongst US kids
They stopped, I don't know why, I guess because all the china US problems.

One member reports he get fentanyl powder from empire, but that Specific seller on vacation.

And it was a month ago (if I remember correct)

Trying to find it today in powder form its hard (the patches form still selling there)

maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Reading all of this stuff just makes me more depressed than i already am.
Out of all of the methods that look like a good combination of simple and painless, Fentanyl and Nembutal feel like the best, but they seem too hard to get, it's like SN is the only viable option left.

• Aww..
Reactions: Yomyom
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
Out of all of the methods that look like a good combination of simple and painless, Fentanyl and Nembutal feel like the best, but they seem too hard to get, it's like SN is the only viable option left.
At least SN wouldn't be detectable ...

Alain

Alain

Student
Mar 11, 2020
Even SN is hard to get now, at least in EU. I was hoping for a painless death as my life was always full of pain (mentally and physically), but it seems I'll die as I lived : suffering and alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Michael1127 and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
At least SN wouldn't be detectable ...

Sorry, i don't understand what you mean.

Even SN is hard to get now, at least in EU. I was hoping for a painless death as my life was always full of pain (mentally and physically), but it seems I'll die as I lived : suffering and alone.

Funny how Pro-Lifers think they're virtuous by going after these resources, but they're really just causing more pain, the only "good" it does to get rid of our methods is that it strokes their egos.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Alain
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
did anyone on here manage to get any fentanyl?

B

blue101

Jul 3, 2020
Hello guys, I have a few questions ...
How do I get to the darknet ? Which is the best ? And on which one is fentanyl still an available source ?
Technically, this is not a difficult process. And it is not illegal to browse the Dark Web. You simply need to install and use Tor. Go to www.torproject.org and download the Tor Browser Bundle, which contains all the required tools. Run the downloaded file, choose an extraction location, then open the folder and click Start Tor Browser. That's it.
The Vidalia Control Panel will automatically handle the randomised network setup and, when Tor is ready, the browser will open; just close it again to disconnect from the network.
Depending on what you intend to do on the Dark Web, I recommend placing tape over your laptop's webcam to prevent prying eyes watching you. A tinfoil hat is also an option. be careful

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Technically, this is not a difficult process. And it is not illegal to browse the Dark Web. You simply need to install and use Tor. Go to www.torproject.org and download the Tor Browser Bundle, which contains all the required tools. Run the downloaded file, choose an extraction location, then open the folder and click Start Tor Browser. That's it.
The Vidalia Control Panel will automatically handle the randomised network setup and, when Tor is ready, the browser will open; just close it again to disconnect from the network.
Depending on what you intend to do on the Dark Web, I recommend placing tape over your laptop's webcam to prevent prying eyes watching you. A tinfoil hat is also an option. be careful

Is this possible to do from a mobile? (android)