pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
I need to order Oxycodone and Xanax off the dark web...I know how, but is it dangerous? Will I get in trouble legally before I can use it, and after I CTB will the homeowner (delivery address) get in trouble, or the seller? I live in the U.S. and so do the sellers.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and Tiburcio
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
I need to order Oxycodone and Xanax off the dark web...I know how, but is it dangerous? Will I get in trouble legally before I can use it, and after I CTB will the homeowner (delivery address) get in trouble, or the seller? I live in the U.S. and so do the sellers.

To be honest, if someone is selling Xanax in the dark web they are already in plenty of trouble no matter if you ctb or not

Reactions: Comatose11 and Tiburcio
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
It's not a good idea, I think. I believe that they may sell you some crappy look-alikes that won't work as good as legit stuff.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and throwaway123
pantherfairy

pantherfairy

Aug 27, 2018
It's not a good idea, I think. I believe that they may sell you some crappy look-alikes that won't work as good as legit stuff.
Where else can you buy it?

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
To be honest, if someone is selling Xanax in the dark web they are already in plenty of trouble no matter if you ctb or not
There's lots of xanax on the darknet. I got hospitalised (psych ward) after taking a huge dose. They tested me for drugs and only benzos came up so I know *if* they were cut it wasn't with another drug.

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I'll add to my previous comment. Yeah there's a lot of shit on the darknet but it's the same as anywhere. If you buy the easiest to find cheapest knockoff brand of anything on amazon it's going to be terrible quality and not what you expect.

You have to read reviews, find sellers with hundreds or thousands of sales, and if you want to be extra cautious you can get drug test kits (they're very common because of harm reduction). Otherwise this last part might not be necessary if the vendor you go to seems legit enough based on reviews. Some negative reviews could be competition from vendors, or a seller can be a selective scammer, there's not much way to know without trying your luck.

Reactions: killmepls, lv-gras and user90872
U

user90872

Aug 22, 2018
Where else can you buy it?
Well, I'm no expert by any means when it comes deepweb shopping. My previous post was just a piece of advice that I read in some pro-euthanasia literature. I kinda assumed that you would always end up with some crap and apparently it's not always the case. Listen to weedoge's in-depth post rather than my limited knowledge, really.

Reactions: weedoge
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
OP I have used the darknet dozens of times and got my products from other countries and it´s extremely safe in terms of what authorities can do to you. You pay with bitcoin and if the package get seized (stolen) by customs then you will get a call from the police asking you if it is yours where you of course say no, then a couple of days later you will receive a letter from the police saying that they have dropped the investigation. Unless you order like hundreds of grams or a kilo then they don´t have the resources to use on you JUST for ordering a few grams. I even got 10g of a substance seized and they couldn´t do shit.

And for all the people who bash the quality of the drugs, they don´t know what they´re talking about, I have seen people on other forums too talking shit about products from the deep web. The stuff you get in there is WAY cleaner and therefor safer than on the streets, the dealers are dependent on good reviews so they can´t scam you that easily. People say stuff like "you´re stupid if you buy drugs off the INTERNET" but it makes it so much safer because of the aforementioned reviews from customers. Just remember to use a good amount of time finding the right vendors (dealers) I usually used several hours searching for the right one for 3+ days (mostly because I enjoyed it) and I have never been scammed or gotten crap from any of the vendors.

Reactions: weedoge and lv-gras
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Btw I think you have a better chance of getting your package in the US (I could be wrong) but I live in scandinavia so my package have to cross several borders i.e. go through customs several times.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
OP I have used the darknet dozens of times and got my products from other countries and it´s extremely safe in terms of what authorities can do to you. You pay with bitcoin and if the package get seized (stolen) by customs then you will get a call from the police asking you if it is yours where you of course say no, then a couple of days later you will receive a letter from the police saying that they have dropped the investigation. Unless you order like hundreds of grams or a kilo then they don´t have the resources to use on you JUST for ordering a few grams. I even got 10g of a substance seized and they couldn´t do shit.

And for all the people who bash the quality of the drugs, they don´t know what they´re talking about, I have seen people on other forums too talking shit about products from the deep web. The stuff you get in there is WAY cleaner and therefor safer than on the streets, the dealers are dependent on good reviews so they can´t scam you that easily. People say stuff like "you´re stupid if you buy drugs off the INTERNET" but it makes it so much safer because of the aforementioned reviews from customers. Just remember to use a good amount of time finding the right vendors (dealers) I usually used several hours searching for the right one for 3+ days (mostly because I enjoyed it) and I have never been scammed or gotten crap from any of the vendors.
Yup this is why we encrypt our addresses so that if you get caught out then you have plausible deniability. I've also bought numerous times (weed, mdma, xanax and dihydrocodeine) and never had any issues. It's true that law enforcement are cracking down more but with the vastness of these markets I strongly believe they only target vendors. Imagine if they could put 100 hours into finding you, a lowly suicidal buyer. or 100 hours to catching the person selling those drugs to hundreds of other people like you. The choice is obvious.

I got scammed one time because the first ever order I made was finalise early but luckily I got that money through a crypto scam anyway lol (not mine, something I just benefited from at the right time). Use escrow and do a bit of research, always encrypt any identifying info with PGP (it's easy to find a guide on this) and good luck!

Reactions: Morning Angel, lv-gras and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yup this is why we encrypt our addresses so that if you get caught out then you have plausible deniability. I've also bought numerous times (weed, mdma, xanax and dihydrocodeine) and never had any issues. It's true that law enforcement are cracking down more but with the vastness of these markets I strongly believe they only target vendors. Imagine if they could put 100 hours into finding you, a lowly suicidal buyer. or 100 hours to catching the person selling those drugs to hundreds of other people like you. The choice is obvious.

I got scammed one time because the first ever order I made was finalise early but luckily I got that money through a crypto scam anyway lol (not mine, something I just benefited from at the right time). Use escrow and do a bit of research, always encrypt any identifying info with PGP (it's easy to find a guide on this) and good luck!
On the sites I used you wouldn´t even able to purchase without PGP, it´s insane how safe those messages is.

Reactions: lv-gras
Nonexistence

Nonexistence

Aug 12, 2018
Does any one have a good link or something for how to access and use the dark web? I am clueless.