• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ASM91

ASM91

READY
Jan 21, 2024
I read all these posts on here about buying SN online through the dark web...

I'm not a 'computer whizz' but any means, but not inept, either. I use a VPN and the tor browser and just can't find anything that sounds similar to what others are finding on here. What am I doing wrong?!

I only have access to a phone (no laptop or computer) and I just find the tor browser really slow when using - is this normal, as usually my VPN works fine when streaming with it. Even if I find relevant results (which is rare), I give up after waiting ages for a page to load.

I know that people won't share links because they don't know who they are sharing with, but if somebody was able to compromise and just steer me in the right direction, that would be really appreciated šŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: sinclairpeace
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
Tor is usually very slow. You can try restarting the Tor browser a few times in the hope of getting a faster connection (each time the Tor starts, it creates a different network route). Or click on the broom icon, which creates a different network route. You can check your connection speed with https://fast.com

I don't know much about the dark web though.

Reactions: ASM91
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Dark web has become a complete pain the butt. I guess they have to for security reasons. Do a search for "current dark web market links". Be careful you are using a real link because there's a lot of scam links that look real.

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
The only thing I'll say is that I didn't use the dark web or use a VPN and it still arrived safely with no problems.

M

MountainMan99

Jul 5, 2024
Don't recommend to access the Darknet through your phone, and also i believe you don't need it to get SN, clearnet should be fine.

If you want to know more about DN i'd recommend you to go to the DarkNet Subreddit, and in the sidebar you can find the DNMBible, it contains all the info you need to be safe while navigating the DN.

But don't do it on a phone, it's not secure at all.

waterworks

waterworks

in the luminous darkness
Jan 31, 2024
You are seriously playing a dangerous game with how relaxed you are with darkweb security. If you're trying to buy from the darkness markets, I suggest not using your phone. Get a USB drive, install Tails OS on it, and then you can use it from any bootable computer.