Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Is there a place on the web to find people interested in killing others? A discord for that? Crazy people hunt victims daily. I'd try to pay a Hitman to do it but because of the obvious risks (it most likely being a cop, them stealing your money and not killing you, or them turning you in to hospital) that doesn't seem viable.

Short of running into a crime infested area and shouting every racial, sexual, and religious slur I can think of to get killed, by some scumbag who thinks nothing of taking a life, Id like to find someone online who genuinely plans on killing someone so I can volunteer and save some other soul perhaps.

DOES anyone have any thoughts?

Reactions: LittleJem, Pen>Sword and Fthis
U

unlovible000

Nov 20, 2020
If you're talking about a hitman, your out of luck, they can't be found on the dark web, it's just a common myth.

Reactions: LittleJem, Skathon and Pen>Sword
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Is there a place on the web to find people interested in killing others? A discord for that? Crazy people hunt victims daily. I'd try to pay a Hitman to do it but because of the obvious risks (it most likely being a cop, them stealing your money and not killing you, or them turning you in to hospital) that doesn't seem viable.

Short of running into a crime infested area and shouting every racial, sexual, and religious slur I can think of to get killed, by some scumbag who thinks nothing of taking a life, Id like to find someone online who genuinely plans on killing someone so I can volunteer and save some other soul perhaps.

DOES anyone have any thoughts?
This is a completely dead end. It won't end with *you* dead, just you having wasted time and possibly money.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Most likely will result in lost money or you being indicted

if you want to die in this way you need to stage a falling out with some criminal group. Borrow money from some notoriously violent thugs . You probably could arrange for a mafia to do it but the representatives you met might be government moles