A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
I'm looking for Antiematic, it's for SN, so it needs prescription.
I have took anti-depression for many years, and that's on my medical record, so I'm afraid doctor may extra cautious for my case to give me the prescription.
Also, I'm a terrible liar.

So, I rather go to other country to buy Antiematic, if there is any country can easily get that.
But so far, I think the best way to get it is from dark web.

I tried Bohemia, a dark web market, it's full of illegal drugs, but have no Antiematic at all. So I kind of running into a wall now.
Is there any dark web market that I can get Antiematic from it?

For me, I can get everything else for SN easily including SN, so Antiematic is the only thing I'm missing now.
Thanks.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't think you find any on the dark web, what you need is an online pharmacy that sells it without prescription

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
i don't think you find any on the dark web, what you need is an online pharmacy that sells it without prescription
Is this kind of legal medicine that hard to find on the dark web?

I saw people in the U.S. using online pharmacy, I'd like to use that, but I live in Asia.
I don't mind to take a plane to U.S. just for getting the medicine by myself, as long as I can get it, then it's good.
But is the online pharmacy service people who is not an U.S. resident?

Thanks for the reply.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Is this kind of legal medicine that hard to find on the dark web?
nobody here has ever posted that they got their anti sickness tablets off the darkweb
I saw people in the U.S. using online pharmacy, I'd like to use that, but I live in Asia.
I don't mind to take a plane to U.S. just for getting the medicine by myself, as long as I can get it, then it's good.
But is the online pharmacy service people who is not an U.S. resident?
you wouldn't be able to get it from the us without a prescription

you need a overseas online pharmacy that sells without a prescription

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
nobody here has ever posted that they got their anti sickness tablets off the darkweb

you wouldn't be able to get it from the us without a prescription

you need a overseas online pharmacy that sells without a prescription
can someone please pm me when they can if they find an overseas no prescription pharmacy with this stuff? thanks

A

apple0613

Sep 20, 2023
can someone please pm me when they can if they find an overseas no prescription pharmacy with this stuff? thanks
I'd like that, too. Hope this thing exist.
The guy called KHZ said it can be bought, but his account is removed before I can ask him anything.

Reactions: real person
kettlevinbarq

kettlevinbarq

I'm Tired
Dec 12, 2023
I'm looking for Antiematic, it's for SN, so it needs prescription.
I have took anti-depression for many years, and that's on my medical record, so I'm afraid doctor may extra cautious for my case to give me the prescription.
Also, I'm a terrible liar.

So, I rather go to other country to buy Antiematic, if there is any country can easily get that.
But so far, I think the best way to get it is from dark web.

I tried Bohemia, a dark web market, it's full of illegal drugs, but have no Antiematic at all. So I kind of running into a wall now.
Is there any dark web market that I can get Antiematic from it?

For me, I can get everything else for SN easily including SN, so Antiematic is the only thing I'm missing now.
Thanks.
In the US, it was really easy to get. I went to urgent care and told them I had really bad nausea and my gag reflex was hypersensitive and I would gag and choke even when I brushed my teeth. I mean, this was what was happening to me and I didn't even know about antiemetics. They were like ok, sending ondansetron to your pharmacy now. Now, whenever I ask my pharmacy for refill they just call up the doc and fill it right away.