SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
[]

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad, Skathon and UninformedLover
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I don't usually listen to this type of music but I like this song!

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
DoA, Psyclon Nine, Grendel, Aesthetic Perfection, FGFC820, Suicide Commando, NitroNoise, God Module, God Destruction, HellTrash, Empyres, Viscera Drip, Tactical Sekt. Few of my favorites, I love the genre.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Sensei
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
...but it is psychedelic trance, not dark electro.
Though, I prefer both.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Though, I prefer both.

I would love to hear any band suggestions you might have. I'm always looking for new music.

The same goes for anyone else here as well. Definitely open to hearing some new music even if it's in a similar but different genre.

Reactions: Skathon
SlackJim

SlackJim

Sep 30, 2019
Though, I prefer both.
I think its more techno than trance, and I think they both come under the wider umbrella of dark electronica

[]

[]

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm really into dark as well as aggressive electronic music. EBM and electro-industrial music (e.g. Nitzer Ebb, Skinny Puppy, Frontline Assembly, DAF, Pouppée Fabrikk, KMFDM, Wulfband, and Juno Reactor) are closest to my heart, but I like many other varieties as well. One of my favourites which is suitably dark:

DoA, Psyclon Nine, Grendel, Aesthetic Perfection, FGFC820, Suicide Commando, NitroNoise, God Module, God Destruction, HellTrash, Empyres, Viscera Drip, Tactical Sekt. Few of my favorites, I love the genre.

I be damned! I shan't pretend I'm a big fan, but I really like Aesthic Perfection and Suicide Commando. I have seen both of them live, Aesthetic Perfection in Germany and Suicide Commando in my home country.

• Love
Reactions: TriggerHappy, SlackJim, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
I would love to hear any band suggestions you might have. I'm always looking for new music.
Life Cried is my favourite one.
Dark electro/aggrotech: Synapsyche, SynthAttack, Seraphim System, Euphorbia, Rabia Sorda
Psychedelic: Wanderlust, Acronym

I think its more techno than trance, and I think they both come under the wider umbrella of dark electronica
But dark electro sounds more like a... combination of melodic death metal and electro. Perhaps you mean darkwave?
Though, they are all beautiful.

SlackJim

SlackJim

Sep 30, 2019
Life Cried is my favourite one.
Dark electro/aggrotech: Synapsyche, SynthAttack, Seraphim System, Euphorbia, Rabia Sorda
Psychedelic: Wanderlust, Acronym

But dark electro sounds more like a... combination of melodic death metal and electro. Perhaps you mean darkwave?
Though, they are all beautiful.
I just meant to mean music that is both 'electronic' and also 'dark', in a very vague sense, I think these adjectives can cover a wide range of music. For me I am mainly into psychedelic music but prefer the darker side of it. :wink:

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
You'd probably like hord.
There dark and electronic.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I admit to liking PPK-RESSURECTION! And Everything 'Jean Michel Jarre' has done, Especially Destination Docklands (1986) Feat Hank Màrvin! And eltggywRobert Miles = The Dreamland Album!

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Personally, OP sounds more like dub techno than trance to me. But what does it matter, the title is "electronic music". Trance is electronic music, techno is, house is. Anyway, here's some dark psytrance for all you lovers of dark electronic music.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and TriggerHappy