Remember me mentioning dark ambience?

Have a listen if you'd like :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: lucid, Leech, Deleted member 19276 and 5 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Good stuff, listened to pretty much the same thing on continuous loop for months. Have 'normal' music too but love ambience in general. Collect all kinds from movies, tv and computer games and of course loved trance. Gives me little flash feels of what is long gone.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Inferdan and Sweet Release
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Good stuff, listened to pretty much the same thing on continuous loop for months. Have 'normal' music too but love ambience in general. Collect all kinds from movies, tv and computer games and of course loved trance. Gives me little flash feels of what is long gone.

I can say the same, though for me it's more of a spacious feeling. I feel like songs each are unique because of how the sound, what they're about, how they make you feel, both emotionally and physically, etc.

Dark ambience is smooth, flowing, calm and tranquil, and when I say spacious, I mean it feels soft, and you can feel the deep hole in your chest. The emptiness and void goes everywhere, and the your body relaxes and drifts off with the soothing waves of sound. Pure sound. Into the abyss, the unknown. It's a kind of calm unlike any other. Different from lofi vibes. Different from classical. Different from the rustle of leaves and the tides of the ocean.
It's beautiful like that. And it's beautiful in so many other ways too. Something unlike anything else.

Of course I listen to a lot of other genres too, for when I feel like listening to something else. But during the night, when I sit in my room and the only light is my phone, it fits, and it helps.

Also, thanks for sharing that :hihi: I'll have a listen to it when I can

Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
Its nice to see I'm not the only person who is into this kind of music.
Here's one of my fave's -

• Love
Reactions: lucid and Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Its nice to see I'm not the only person who is into this kind of music.
Here's one of my fave's -

I love this mix, just finished listening to it :)) also glad to see you happy to find others who enjoy it as well, I know the joy of being able to find others similar to oneself

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Release
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I love this mix, just finished listening to it :)) also glad to see you happy to find others who enjoy it as well, I know the joy of being able to find others similar to oneself
Absolutely!
If you have any recommendations then I would love to hear them!

• Love
Reactions: Inferdan
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Release