TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I'm not sure of the names of all the drugs but sleeping pill overdoses can cause this so I thought I'd warn people. I was watching a video about a girl who had both legs amputated, lives with chronic pain and is in a wheelchair. I assumed it was a failed jumping attempt until she shared her story. She developed compartment syndrome from overdosing on sleeping pills which is how she lost her legs, is in a wheelchair and suffers with chronic pain. It's a huge price to pay and something people should know. I overdosed on sleeping pills a few years ago. I woke up ofcourse and no long term damage but had I known this I would never have taken the risk. My method doesn't involve anything that can leave me permanently disabled like jumping or overdoses.

"If this pressure is high enough, blood flow to the compartment will be blocked. This can lead to permanent injury to the muscle and nerves. If the pressure lasts long enough, the muscles may die and the arm or leg will no longer work. Surgery or even amputation may be done to correct the problem.x

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: suffering_mo and LifeQuitter