T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
I was thinking, in a way to make my cbt completely look accidental or out of my control, are there truly dangerous destinations out there that could easily pass as holiday destinations at present?

That's places that are naturally dangerous, from climate, animals or landscape, not traveling to warzones which would hardly be seen as holiday destinations.

Suggestions?

Thank you

Reactions: houseofleaves
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Brazil, Brazil, and Brazil.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Hate you, ClownMe and 2 others
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Hiking accident. Any mountain or trails near you? I would find it hard to actually jump off. Or taking N while in a kayak, making it look like drowning.

Reactions: 13_reasons, houseofleaves and treetop.grazer
T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Ooh what's particularly dangerous about Brazil? Yes i know there's some crime, but is it real dangerous otherwise? What are the chances of going out in some city and not making it out alive?

Hiking accident. Any mountain or trails near you? I would find it hard to actually jump off. Or taking N while in a kayak, making it look like drowning.
I've already given this a go, hiked some dangerous trails in my country (they're not really that dangerous relative to to other ones in the world, but a few people die on them each year) but somehow managed them ok. Funnily enough kayaking accident is on my list as is getting into trouble wild swimming.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I heard the Donbas region of Ukraine is quite lively this time of year.

• Yay!
Reactions: MorsVoluntaria, houseofleaves, GentleJerk and 2 others
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
Ooh what's particularly dangerous about Brazil? Yes i know there's some crime, but is it real dangerous otherwise? What are the chances of going out in some city and not making it out alive?
Brazil is an extremely dangerous country, it's in the top 10. There are safe areas but the country is still extremely dangerous. My father visited Brazil once and his tour group had armed guards with them. The chances of going into an unsafe area and not making it out alive are pretty high, especially if you're a westerner with expensive items.

• Wow
Reactions: Le_Dauphin, MorsVoluntaria, houseofleaves and 4 others
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Brazil is an extremely dangerous country, it's in the top 10. There are safe areas but the country is still extremely dangerous. My father visited Brazil once and his tour group had armed guards with them. The chances of going into an unsafe area and not making it out alive are pretty high, especially if you're a westerner with expensive items.
True.

Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
I live in Brazil and I am alive.

Unless you really mess with the wrong people, you are not going to get killed.

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk and treetop.grazer
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I remember when I used to browse r/eyeblech frequently, there always seemed to be a video of someone being killed hitman style in the street in front of everyone, crazy stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: houseofleaves, Hate you and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I just read that Brazil has significant crime and the worlds highest murder rate. I guess like anywhere though, it would depend on where you go and what you do. For instance Rio is far safer than St. Louis, Baltimore, N.Y. and Detroit.

Also Brazil is beautiful. It's a nice destination either way.

This just in - Tijuana, Mexico has the worlds highest murder rate in 2022. Also could find N there, so looking pretty good to me. Next is Caracas, Venezuela. Cities in Brazil like Natal and Fortaleza still have places in the top 10 but they pale in comparison to Tijuana and Caracas in 2022.

• Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves and Pluto
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Pretty naive to think you'd just get shot or quickly mugged and that would be it. Are questions like this even serious? There are so many more practical ways to catch the bus.

Why anyone thinks bleeding to death in a gutter after being raped, or worse, kidnapped, trafficked, or tortured to death, sounds like a good time, is beyond me.

I swear some people just come here to LARP. Hey whatever floats your boat, and keeps you from that precipice. But I have trouble taking these threads or questions like this seriously.

Last edited:
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Pretty naive to think you'd just get shot or quickly mugged and that would be it.

Why anyone thinks bleeding to death in a gutter after being raped, or worse, kidnapped, trafficked, or tortured to death, sounds like a good time, is beyond me.
++++++!

Cosmic dust

Cosmic dust

Among the stars
Feb 28, 2022
What about dangerous places where the danger comes from nature or objects? One could go hiking and fall from a high place, or get hit by a bullet train. Idk.

T

treetop.grazer

Student
Jan 11, 2022
Pretty naive to think you'd just get shot or quickly mugged and that would be it. Are questions like this even serious? There are so many more practical ways to catch the bus.

I swear some people just come here to LARP. Hey whatever floats your boat, and keeps you from that precipice. But I have trouble taking these threads or questions like this seriously.

Well had

Well had you have actually been bothered to read my original post you'd have seen I actually said from natural methods.