sylvey

sylvey

I want to die slowly and painfully
Oct 11, 2023
i wish there was still dislikes. this is enough, though.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-27 6.05.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 6.05.58 PM.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Things like this make me tired. Not even in death will my suffering be acknowledged. Life is hell.

• Love
Reactions: tvoisluga
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I love how he also tries to brush away any criticism towards the fact that he aided in introducing a lot of new people to this site in that comment.

Reactions: tvoisluga
sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Things like this make me tired. Not even in death will my suffering be acknowledged. Life is hell.
I will personally raise hell for you. These damn idiots acting like they know a single thing about suffering so profound that all you want is to die; and then they have the audacity to boycott the one safe space we have. Fucking disgusting.
I love how he also tries to brush away any criticism towards the fact that he aided in introducing a lot of new people to this site in that comment.
I really, really hate to use this word, but he's a fucking retard.

• Love
Reactions: tvoisluga and EvisceratedJester
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Isn't this old news?

sylvey

sylvey

Oct 11, 2023
Isn't this old news?
Yeah, but reading through those comments and seeing a ton of idiots who think they know it all and act like this place is solely for catching the bus makes me so damn pissed. This is the only safe space I've ever had, the only place where I was allowed to talk about the bad days. Fuck pro-lifers.

Reactions: Tears in Rain and RainAndSadness
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
"fuck you i got mine" - most if not all people's philosophy. why give a f about someone's pain when you can never feel it on their level.