Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
....stop protecting me!
If I want to Google "make me hate myself" then let me. That clearly doesn't say 'dont'. I don't care about your "ways to not hate yourself". If I wanted that, that's what I would have googled.

The only thing I've found so far
But we're the bad ones...... Got it.
Remind me if I ever want to make my life worse that I can ask the people against making the pain stop.

1 cut, 2 cuts, 3 cuts, 4.....
Hurry before someone comes knocking on the door.
5 cuts, 6 cuts, 7 cuts, 8.....
Come now child, this is your fate.

There are times I wish someone specific would message me. I want him to hurt me. To make me feel sick. I want to be brought to tears. But then I think... It's been a few years maybe he's not interested in me anymore. I should be happy about this considering what he's done. What I let him do. How I felt. But I'm not.
Too broken to repair.....

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and pthnrdnojvsc
TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
I get this all the time when I'm trying to search ugh. I use a site called millionshort which filters out the most popular results: https://millionshort.com/
It's not perfect but it does let you see more sites like blogs and forums as opposed to generic/popular sites or results.

V

Veroski

Mar 18, 2020
Google censorship is absolutely attorcious. We live in a disgusting society where we're told what to think and how to feel.

Reactions: TooConscious and pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Google censorship is absolutely attorcious. We live in a disgusting society where we're told what to think and how to feel.
I agree.
Here are eight Google search alternatives to consider:
  1. MetaGer – An open source metasearch engine with good features, based in Germany.
  2. SwissCows – A zero-tracking private search engine based in Switzerland, hosted on secure Swiss infrastructure.
  3. Searx – A privacy-friendly and versatile metasearch engine that's also open source.
  4. Qwant – A private search engine based in France.
  5. DuckDuckGo – A private search engine based in the US.
  6. Mojeek – The only true search engine (rather than metasearch engine) that has its own crawler and index (based in the UK).
  7. YaCy – A decentralized, open source, peer-to-peer search engine.
  8. Givero – Based in Denmark, Givero offers more privacy than Google and combines search with charitable donations.

i also use tor browser, epic privacy browser

Last edited:
Reactions: czx85, LifeQuitter2018 and Ame
Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
On a near daily basis I get binged and the SAMHSA or the national suicide line because of shit I google. The ironcy, it's not even when I'm suicidal. If I'm seriously suicidal, I look at the PPehandbook and read about methods. Fuck - usually i'm not even very depressed. I just get into this spiral at times.

I'd love to see the profile google's built on me based on my personal/private data and my browsing habits. lmao. visit a suicide forum for a few hours.. then go on ali express and look at pretty dolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seiba
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
On a near daily basis I get binged and the SAMHSA or the national suicide line because of shit I google. The ironcy, it's not even when I'm suicidal. If I'm seriously suicidal, I look at the PPehandbook and read about methods. Fuck - usually i'm not even very depressed. I just get into this spiral at times.

I'd love to see the profile google's built on me based on my personal/private data and my browsing habits. lmao. visit a suicide forum for a few hours.. then go on ali express and look at pretty dolls.
chad doll enjoyer vs virgin google suicide hotline

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Why would you want to hate yourself when there is far from a shortage of deserving evil factions of society to direct that hate towards.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Why would you want to hate yourself when there is far from a shortage of deserving evil factions of society to direct that hate towards.
Oh dont worry i hate the human race. I just hate myself as well and asking why is kind of like asking why i cut. Its a broken brain, stupid mental thing