LadyAlastor

LadyAlastor

Fading In And out losing time with the two I love.
Jan 13, 2020
You know in my 32 years of life I never thought I would say this but abusive As they were I think my parents were right.

I am an incompetent failure and it has shown every time at every Moment even at my relationship, I do not understand how someone so intelligent and beautiful can stick with someone so incompetent and unintelligent like me, It doesn't make sense she left me for almost 2 years and came back I mean I get it I have charm I know how to have a good sex real well, And I give comfort And we'll walk any distance no matter how far it is if it means me helping her in some way if she's on her time of the month I will literally walk a mile 2 miles doesn't matter, As long as she is comfortable and taken care of.

I'm not that person that asks for much all I want to do is make her happy and I can't even do but yet she's still here she still says she loves me and I do believe that but I hate that I have very little to offer I am damaged to goods.

I make her pretty upset when I f****** or when I don't listen I don't mean to do these things at all I know of it of a list of mental illnesses adHD all that other bad jazz.

I hate this so much As much as my obsession and infatuation Digs in to my very soul I sometimes think if I ended myself she would be better off, I want to make her happy I want to make her life better not miserable or frustrating.

• Hugs
Reactions: SexyIncél
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Loyalty, helpful actions, comfort, good at sex and charm are incredible attributes. Seriously decent people are rarer than smart people

I don't know what "f******" means, does it mean "fuck up"? If so, how bad is it?

Does she know these things about you? Is the the sort of person who'd be so touched by reading this, that she'd be more loyal and treat you better?

She left you for almost 2 years, that gives me pause