Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Damn bureaucracy, damn world of laws and jurisdictions, damn identity cards, damn nationals, damn everything !!
Dammit! I'm sick of being nobody in this world, of not having nationality, of not having a name, of not being able to open a bank account, of not being able to request public health services, of not being able to aspire to a credit or a pension, of not being able to aspire to properties like a house or a car, damn it! I am in a very complex legal vacuum and I suppose that my only option is to marry someone or CTB. My life is a hell

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, Lefty, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 13 others
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
oh that does sound complicated, i cannot imagine being expected to figure that out even without feeling like shit. i'm sorry but proud of you for trying so hard.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Life sucks and Judah
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
The way the world is like a big prison. Being born with the right passport is really more important than ever it seems

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Skathon, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 4 others
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I'm sorry to hear this.

Do you have legal representation, or are you left on your own? I wish the situation clears up eventually.

We can lend you an ear if you wish to vent :wink:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: little helpers, Life sucks and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The way the world is like a big prison. Being born with the right passport is really more important than ever it seems
Exactly, even if I obtain a passport from my country, it will not be of much use to me due to the amount of restrictions that they have, I will be trapped here until I die
I'm sorry to hear this.

Do you have legal representation, or are you left on your own? I wish the situation clears up eventually.

We can lend you an ear if you wish to vent :wink:
Thank you, I sincerely hate my country, I say it without any fear, and that is to say this is a synonym of serious disrespect and people will look at you with contempt, but I did not choose where to be born.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: little helpers, chocolatebar and Life sucks
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Exactly, even if I obtain a passport from my country, it will not be of much use to me due to the amount of restrictions that they have, I will be trapped here until I die

Thank you, I sincerely hate my country, I say it without any fear, and that is to say this is a synonym of serious disrespect and people will look at you with contempt, but I did not choose where to be born.

If you may - where do you reside now? If I understand it correctly, you are not in your country of origin, right? If you are, I don't understand what you need the passport for so hastily. You are free to elaborate on that if you want.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
If you may - where do you reside now? If I understand it correctly, you are not in your country of origin, right? If you are, I don't understand what you need the passport for so hastily. You are free to elaborate on that if you want.
My nationality was completely removed for having categorically opposed the dictatorship of my country, and in order not to be persecuted, I escaped to another country

• Hugs
Reactions: little helpers, Kevin_Logan and chocolatebar
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My nationality was completely removed for having categorically opposed the dictatorship of my country, and in order not to be persecuted, I escaped to another country

I see. I applaude you for taking up a good cause, if that is the case, and I see how that can be a difficult situation. Do you know anyone in that other country who you can take shelter at?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I see. I applaude you for taking up a good cause, if that is the case, and I see how that can be a difficult situation. Do you know anyone in that other country who you can take shelter at?
I currently work here, but I cannot aspire to a bank account or receive money from abroad, I will always need a third party for things like that

K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
can you get someone who's gonna ctb to legally marry you first?

Reactions: little helpers
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
can you get someone who's gonna ctb to legally marry you first?
It's something that would take time, plus I'm not good at talking to girls, I'm somewhat shy

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Now, I have no idea how asylum works, but perhaps it would be a viable option for you to apply for asylum in the new country, but then perhaps the authorities there will alert your country of origin - I don't know. I wish I could be of more help to you :aw:

Reactions: little helpers and chocolatebar
K

ket

Dec 18, 2021
It's something that would take time, plus I'm not good at talking to girls, I'm somewhat shy
you don't have to be good at talking if they're gonna be dead???

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
This world is cruel, stupid and inefficient. Lives are harmed because of stupid bureaucracy and papers. I hope you find a solution and someone to help with bureaucratic issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm and Judah
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Now, I have no idea how asylum works, but perhaps it would be a viable option for you to apply for asylum in the new country, but then perhaps the authorities there will alert your country of origin - I don't know. I wish I could be of more help to you :aw:
I was going to ask about this. Have you done any research about this, @JustJudah?
You're a brave person! I admire you

Round Two

Round Two

Gone
Dec 10, 2021
Wow, that is fucking horrible. "No good deed goes unpunished" has been a theme throughout my life, too. Taking a stand against oppression should be celebrated, not something you get your life destroyed over.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Wow, that is fucking horrible. "No good deed goes unpunished" has been a theme throughout my life, too. Taking a stand against oppression should be celebrated, not something you get your life destroyed over.
I guess I really want to fix this
Have you done any research about this, @JustJudah?
It is a complex issue because political asylum only occurs if I can demonstrate that I am persecuted, which is almost impossible.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
That is a very difficult situation to be in. I'm sorry to hear you are suffering. You are not a nobody. You were born in bad situation. It is not your fault

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I know I'm being naive, but there are probably many in your same situation, aren't there? No country has shown any sympathy towards you?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I know I'm being naive, but there are probably many in your same situation, aren't there? No country has shown any sympathy towards you?
The problem is that the immigration situation in South America is complex, so it is also difficult for government entities to pay attention to me due to the number of migrants they also have to handle.

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
The problem is that the immigration situation in South America is complex, so it is also difficult for government entities to pay attention to me due to the number of migrants they also have to handle.
I'm from Brazil and I thought immigration around here was much easier... Sorry for your situation. Wish I could help you somehow

D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
Damn bureaucracy, damn world of laws and jurisdictions, damn identity cards, damn nationals, damn everything !!
Dammit! I'm sick of being nobody in this world, of not having nationality, of not having a name, of not being able to open a bank account, of not being able to request public health services, of not being able to aspire to a credit or a pension, of not being able to aspire to properties like a house or a car, damn it! I am in a very complex legal vacuum and I suppose that my only option is to marry someone or CTB. My life is a hell

I know from personal experience how terribly hard this is. At the time, I did not even knew the language.

I do not know if you have already consider it or if it is even an option for you, but if you can - speaking to a immigration/asylum seeking lawyer could change things for you. In most jurisdictions, there are several options available. Some of which only those working in the field are familiar with.

Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
I can smell that we're from the same country.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If it is any consolation: everyone is a "nobody" in the end. Social status, career advancement, nationality, wealth - these do not really exist in reality. The universe, according to our current understanding, is indifferent to human-made concepts.

Reactions: imjustherehi
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
You are an example of human being.

You stood up against the dictatorship of your country, may someday that man is overthrown and peace returns to there.

To me, you are a hero.

We will have elections here next year, I will probably be alive, so depending on who win, we might have a way of bringing you here. Long shot, but it's still something. I'll do whatever I can.

I'm sorry you have to deal with all that. But it is how @Round Two said: "No good deed goes unpunished."

Reactions: little helpers and Judah
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
How is it going for our hero in South America? Have you had the time and fortitute to read the tips in this thread?

little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
you don't have to be good at talking if they're gonna be dead???

yeah. and I just thought about it, like, the place where OP'd be able to find that girl (or whoever, in many centrist states gender don't matter) would probably only be on here. so OP can try ask around rn.

'cept it *is* a long process. if we're talking about America, getting started can take several months, first interview after 2 years, somehow I think there's another one 'round year 4 or something. after then, yeah, green card. spouse can be deceased somewhere in the process but at least you'll need to pass that 2nd year, I believe.

so OP better see if anyone of us has planned to die 2 years later. now that's a bit too hard.

Last edited:
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
No body is anything in the end. We all die one day