Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im in constant daily pain, my back hurts, my chest hurts and i go through phases where i almost always have a headache. could talking some advil every day help or do you maybe have another OTC suggestion?

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
Have you attempted heat application, a wrapped hot bottle ?
It's different from a heating pad.
Alternately motrin 500mg ?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Have you attempted heat application, a wrapped hot bottle ?
It's different from a heating pad.
Alternately motrin 500mg ?
i cant say if it will help for my chest but yeah....i forgot about that. the brace i got from the hospital even has a section for that (now if only i was capable of wearing it :meh: )

ive heard of the medication but cant place it, ill look into it

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Advil can be quite helpful, but it can also have drawbacks. For sure stay within the maximum daily dose, and talk to your doctor about better solutions if you're having to use it around the clock. Take it with food if you're going to have to take it regularly.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Advil can be quite helpful, but it can also have drawbacks. For sure stay within the maximum daily dose, and talk to your doctor about better solutions if you're having to use it around the clock. Take it with food if you're going to have to take it regularly.
well the suggestion was already made to my back doctor and he said it was fine....i just havent felt like it would actually help so havent tried it

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
When i fell off the garage i was laid up in my chair for a long while, i nestled the hot bottle between the back cushions and wrapped the heating pad arond my chest and pinned un my armpits. That's the best approach i can think of.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
When i fell off the garage i was laid up in my chair for a long while, i nestled the hot bottle between the back cushions and wrapped the heating pad arond my chest and pinned un my armpits. That's the best approach i can think of.
yeah im just on amazon looking for something then ill be looking at the medication lol