• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hey so I'm not really up on big heartfelt responses to threads lately because I'm going through my own shit right now, I just thought I'd present a daily challenge to you guys (woohoooo!) so that maybe some threads don't get completely forgotten about.

All of us here are suffering and even as much as a little empathic response to a thread might be what someone needs to just get through that next minute or day feeling just a little bit more satisfied.

My daily challenge is to go to the main SanctionedSuicide forum or even the offtopic forum, sort by ascending thread replies (click the top of the reply column twice), and reply to at least one 0 reply thread if there are any from the past day or so. Easy peasy!

Reactions: Emilia, sky7, Kim and 3 others
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
*tears...

There are seriously some incredibly amazing souls here...

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
*tears...

There are seriously some incredibly amazing souls here...
lol I demand that you don't make posts like this... and honestly it was @satou that made me think of this at first because I realised I focus on threads that are getting lots of responses etc etc and at least one user passed without barely any notice at all.

Reactions: lostinthedream and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
daily challenge:

brush your teeth at least twice per day and floss

Reactions: Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
daily challenge:

brush your teeth at least twice per day and floss
Why would you brush your teeth if you plan to die...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
This is a great idea. :)

I pass by ones with no replies, but I don't reply because I don't know what to say or how to help, especially if it is with methods or questions about resources or vents. Sometimes I even type up and attempt to reply to someone with no replies yet, but then I end up just deleting it because I sound stupid... so I end up just liking their post and leaving it at that simply just to acknowledge their post and tell them that I read it. Maybe the ones with method help or something, I could just link them to other helpful threads. I guess it's better than nothing at all.

Reactions: Redt2go, Nofaith, Emilia and 4 others
ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lostinthedream and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
This is a great idea. :)

I pass by ones with no replies, but I don't reply because I don't know what to say or how to help, especially if it is with methods or questions about resources or vents. Sometimes I even type up and attempt to reply to someone with no replies yet, but then I end up just deleting it because I sound stupid... so I end up just liking their post and leaving it at that simply just to acknowledge their post and tell them that I read it. Maybe the ones with method help or something, I could just link them to other helpful threads. I guess it's better than nothing at all.
I thought about this too but then I realised even a tiny response is enough to bump the thread and get other people responding!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lostinthedream
Kim

Kim

Daydreamer
Sep 18, 2018
I thought about this too but then I realised even a tiny response is enough to bump the thread and get other people responding!

That's such a good idea. You show people that you have seen their contribution. And that they won't be ignored. It''s a little thing but very important...

weedoge you made my day ^^

Reactions: Redt2go, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and weedoge
lostinthedream

lostinthedream

Warlock
Sep 2, 2018
*gives this little thread a bump and goes to look at some other under the radar threads

Reactions: Kim and Redt2go