Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Maybe I'm a bad person. Maybe I'm just numb to the horror of suicidal ideation at this point, but I'm starting to get a little thrill whenever I log in here.

I just go about my day and talk to people like I'm a normal fucking person with absolutely nothing stressful going on. Little do they know how much time I spend on this site or how often I casually fantasize about killing myself. Something about that just gets me. It's like I'm leading a double life.

I think this feeling will only sweeten as I get closer to the finish line.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, not-2-b-the-answer, bea1974 and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Now that you mention it, that would explain why I've still been coming here even on days when I'm not feeling as suicidal. Probably just the taboo of being in such a place...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, bea1974 and Celerity
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think many of us are in your shoes!
I have no friends left and I'm currently only talking to my dad, dog (lol) and my students! Well, and YOU ALL!

It seems pretending is the only way not to end up in a psych ward but the truth is that being here is helping me lots. Much better than therapy!

• Hugs
Reactions: Pen>Sword, not-2-b-the-answer, bea1974 and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I have no friends left and I'm currently only talking to my dad, dog (lol) and my students! Well, and YOU ALL!

It seems pretending is the only way not to end up in a psych ward but the truth is that being here is helping me lots. Much better than therapy!
Agree completely on the therapy bit.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and bea1974
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Earlier today my dad was giving me a ride, he told me he would get me a new motorcycle. Meanwhile, I was casually browsing the forum by his side. So I kinda know what you mean.

But, tbh, my mind is all over the place. Yesterday I regretted telling the psychologist about my ideation right in the first session. I was really only looking for a way to keep my head in place while working on this new job, not to focus on the suicide thing. Today I just stopped looping the same 2012 album three times in a row while lurking in the chat. I was both nostalgic and sad that I'd never be 16 again. Then there was this tiny voice saying maybe I should try to recover after all, and I could even block the Suicide Discussion section...

So I have no idea of what's going on. Am I a double agent? A triple agent? AHHHHH.... I'll try to sleep it off.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and Celerity
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
For me, not at all, plus no one gives a rat's ass about me to even know what I'm doing or what I'm not doing, I am isolated, not really anybody looking over my shoulder so to speak.
No thrill for me, no double life, just one straight up miserable one.

What do you teach? Just curious.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974 and Skathon
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Now that you mention it, it's a lot like being a secret agent behind enemy lines

• Yay!
Reactions: bea1974, Sprite_Geist and Celerity
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021

You seem to be a pretty cool guy. I'm surprised that you don't get a lot of friends to talk to. You're popular here, and you have the social skills needed to survive out there.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Celerity