iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus

certified idiot
Aug 27, 2021
this is why i'm scared to talk to people, even my friends. i feel like they all secretly hated me and think bad of me eventhough they are nice to me. idk, i just always feel like this everyday and i hate it. i cant even be myself in front of everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PartlyHuman, demuic, ClownMe and 4 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I can say you're definitely not alone; I feel like this pretty often. If I'm lucky, now I can sort of reason with this line of thinking and it's less painful - I understand where it comes from and that it's 'not necessarily true'. But if I'm in a rut… :nomouth:

just realized you're new here too. Welcome to the forum, @iamthewalrus :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, FuneralCry, iamthewalrus and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am not around many people anymore, but when I was, in the past I thought this. I do not have any likeable personality traits and I am always a bit quiet and easily get irritated. I thought that people were nice to me when they were talking to me, but said negative things behind my back.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, demuic, iamthewalrus and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Yeah, a lot.

Reactions: iamthewalrus
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
Feel like? I know for a fact they do. At least I've slowly stopped caring so much.

Reactions: littlelungs and Celerity
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've come to see that people are generally very bad at hiding their hatred. If they really hate you it will show through. Hating is exhausting and not something people do just for the heck of it.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
You're definitely not the only one who feels like this, unfortunately. I've always felt as if people only put up with me because they have to, or because they want something from me, regardless of whether or not this is actually the case. The idea of someone genuinely liking or loving me for who I am has always been very difficult for me to wrap my head around, just because I hate myself so goddamn much.