• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, fleetingnight, leavingthesoultrap and 1 other person
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: fleetingnight and sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6895

I guess I'm the world's only Halfling-Gnome-Tiefling-Githyanki. 🤷

Too bad I couldn't put that in Baldur's Gate 3.

lostyouinthestorm

lostyouinthestorm

an endless want
Jun 16, 2024
Elves
In the verdant groves and moonlit glades of D&D, elves embody otherworldly grace and a profound connection to nature. Their lifespans stretch across centuries, granting them a timeless perspective and an unmatched knowledge of the world's secrets. Elves are masters of artistry, weaving magic into breathtaking music, poetry, and breathtaking feats of architecture. While some elves embrace a reclusive life as guardians of ancient forests, others wander the world as diplomats, scholars, or deadly warriors wielding enchanted blades. Proud and aloof at times, elves possess a deep well of wisdom and a fierce loyalty to those they hold dear. Their unwavering pursuit of beauty and harmony makes them both captivating allies and formidable foes.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yes 🙌
Screenshot 20240624 0106492

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
Dnd race
I didn't need a test to know I'm an Elf at heart, but I'm extremely surprised that Dwarf is my second! I've never played a Dwarf in my life, as I don't think I have much affinity with them!

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

Results:

Result chart
Your race is Elf (75%).
Screenshot 20240624 094024 Samsung Internet

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I tied between Gnome and Githyanki at 75% each. I really wasn't expecting gnome at all. I think it's because I said I try to work hard. I don't know if I'm actually hardworking lol, I just try to be

After reading that Githyanki are fueled by anger about their past, I completely understood that side of my results, lol.

By the way, idk if I said this before, but thanks for always sharing quizzes here. I really enjoy them, and reading what everyone else got<3

Gnome
In the whimsical workshops and hidden tunnels of D&D, gnomes embody boundless curiosity and a tinker's heart. Standing shorter than even halflings, these inventive humanoids possess an insatiable thirst for knowledge and a knack for transforming odds and ends into wondrous contraptions. Gnomes are a mercurial bunch, flitting between bursts of manic energy and moments of quiet contemplation. Their playful demeanor can mask a sharp intellect, allowing them to solve problems with ingenious solutions and outlandish inventions. While some gnomes are renowned illusionists, others channel their energy into inventing intricate clockwork devices, alchemical concoctions, or elaborate traps. Despite their love for tinkering, gnomes possess a deep respect for nature and often form close bonds with forest creatures. Their mischievous streak and boundless optimism make them a welcome addition to any adventuring party, always ready to inject a dose of chaos and ingenuity into the most perilous quest.

Githyanki
Descendants of a race enslaved by mind flayers, githyanki possess a burning hatred for these vile creatures and a relentless drive to eradicate them. Githyankis are tall and gaunt, with yellow or green skin and fiery red or black hair often styled in topknots. Their eyes burn with an inner fire, a reflection of their unwavering rage and potent psionic abilities. These warriors are not known for patience or diplomacy. They are a fiercely martial race, wielding silver swords with unmatched skill and unleashing bursts of psionic energy to obliterate their foes. Though their society is rigid and hierarchical, githyankis possess an unexpected sense of honor reserved for their own kind. For outsiders, they are often seen as aloof and even menacing. Driven by an insatiable thirst for vengeance, githyankis often find themselves drawn to the Material Plane, seeking to hunt down mind flayers wherever they lurk. Their potent psionic abilities and unwavering resolve make them formidable allies in any fight against evil, but their volatile nature and singular focus can be a challenge for less battle-hungry companions. Walk with a githyanki, and you'll find a warrior of unparalleled focus and psionic power, forever etching their mark on the world in the relentless pursuit of vengeance.

Reactions: sserafim