• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HoolioCoolio

HoolioCoolio

Stay in a strong place in your mind
Mar 4, 2020
Would high amounts of propranolol and cyproheptadine help me ctb? I'm prescribed both so it's very easy for me to get. And could I just use OTC nausea medication or odanestron? Thanks

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I know nothing about the antihistamine. I recommend doing a site search for both meds, and using the drug interaction link in the Resources Compilation sticky thread for the two medicines together.

Propanolol has been discussed on the forum in the past as you'll find from doing a search. A minimum of 8g is recommended for a propanolol OD, and adding a calcium channel blocker will increase the effects.

Edit: Search Odanestron as well. You'll need an antiemetic, which is not the same as an antinausea medication.