• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TiGz

Apr 28, 2020
hi guys where can i get legit cynide without a petmit or whatever

Reactions: lobster salad
Pesti

Pesti

May 1, 2020
if you want to kill yourself with those: it's agonizing and i don't think you can get it legally in any country

NationalistKorean

NationalistKorean

A phantom depressed being
Aug 26, 2020
Cyanide is super difficult to get hold off unless apple seeds. Not joking apple seeds have a small amount of cyanide which if you eat too many can trigger the overdose. I believe cherry pits are similar but good luck eating a cherry pits multiple times

Edit:
"Cyanide is released from natural substances in some foods and in certain plants such as cassava, lima beans and almonds. Pits and seeds of common fruits, such as apricots, apples, and peaches, may have substantial amounts of chemicals which are metabolized to cyanide. The edible parts of these plants contain much lower amounts of these chemicals." From the CDC gives you a bit of the goods that cause that effect
Also note you must get the dosage right or you will be a vegetable since it prevents cells from using oxygen therefore preventing blood flow causing all sorts of damage. A fatal dose for humans can be as low as 1.5 mg/kg body weight. I'm assuming that means per body weight but you should research that to make sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and lobster salad
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Cyanide will be painful, not this way please. You could try extracting them from thousands of Apple seeds if you really wanted though

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
cyanide in the form of benzeldahyde was my last attempt. the taste and smell was intense. could not stomach or hold it in. after puking it out rather fast ( not by own choice) the days long headaches where painfull.
Im not saying dont do it. you do you boo. but just giving the heads up. keeping it down... seems a lot more dificult then anything i ever had. compareble to drinking raw pure syrup. mixed with sniffing baking flour sensation

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
It should be perfectly legal to buy apricot kernels, at least it is here. The packaging will typically state that the product is not for human consumption. From what I've read in the past, if you take somewhere around 100 kernels, or according to WebMD - 50-60 kernels, it will be fatal. I have these at home and a couple a day can be healthy. I totally forgot about using them as a potential way to ctb, so thanks!

Reactions: cyberlordsumit
D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
if you are a decent chemist then it's possible. Agonizing pain however from what I've read. Like others have said apple seeds/cherry pits etc are fairly easy to extract from, you would need a source though and the know-how to extract it.

edit: or gamble on the unknowing amount a cherry pit has, then crush and swallow a lot. Oh yeah, the cure, funnily enough is actually SN

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Some varieties of apricot seeds have high levels of amygdalin, it's that compound that your gut turns into cyanide.

Very bitter ones contain more, and apparently some of the Turkish varieties have a higher concetration of it, there have been numerous cases of kids in Turkey overdosing after just eating a few (i.e. 4 or 5).

I have a 1kg bag of them here, about £12 on Amazon, haven't tried them yet can't decide if it's a good way or not, but the ones with high levels of amygdalin have now to be marked "cosmetic use only" (like to only be used in soaps and skin creams etc rather than eaten) because they pose a danger.

Strangely they do still put the nutritional data on the pack - calories, etc.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Rather than buying fruit seeds, there are people who sell Amygdalin or Vitamin B17 in pure formz 500mg contains as much as 30mg of cyanide. An old guy experienced cyanide poisonings after taking just a few capsules of it. The lethal dose of cyanide according to the journal is 50mg or 0.5mg/kg. Based on that, I'd say like... 10 capsules would be sufficient. Though the more, the better.

Cyanide however in my opinion isn't much of an ideal method considering the pain and the risks due to it targeting the brain. But I'd be quite impressed if you manage to find a way to perfect it as to making it painless and stuff.

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad and cyberlordsumit