• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am new here. I have been suffering with depression and with sucidal feelings for a while.
In January I tried to buy cyanide online but it ended up pulling me into a scam! Then I had to tell my parent's I lost all my money and now it's all over they seem to think I am fine and I don't want to kill myself which is not the case.
I really wanted to buy cyanide but don't know where to get it. I feel like that is a quick option to go for. Any help where to get it?

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hi. Why not sodium nitrite replace cyanide?
Cyanide can be a painful method

Reactions: blueclover_.
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am new here. I have been suffering with depression and with sucidal feelings for a while.
In January I tried to buy cyanide online but it ended up pulling me into a scam! Then I had to tell my parent's I lost all my money and now it's all over they seem to think I am fine and I don't want to kill myself which is not the case.
I really wanted to buy cyanide but don't know where to get it. I feel like that is a quick option to go for. Any help where to get it?
There are fairly easy ways to make it even in a frying pan or gas burner from photo materials. But I don't know if the rules allow publishing this. So I won't. There are simple recipes on the internet.

SN is popular here. Try reading more. I will also choose it.

Reactions: Shu
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
The resources page is a sticky on top of this section of the forum. It'll help you make yourself familiar with different methods. And yeah, scamming is a problem, so be careful and take your time. SN is an acronym for Sodium Nitrite, btw, and N means Nembutal since you asked about that, too. Welcome to the forum.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: blueclover_. and domedune
K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
The resources page is a sticky on top of this section of the forum. It'll help you make yourself familiar with different methods. And yeah, scamming is a problem, so be careful and take your time. SN is an acronym for Sodium Nitrite, btw, and N means Nembutal since you asked about that, too. Welcome to the forum.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: freebird777 and voyager
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Hi. Why not sodium nitrite replace cyanide?
Cyanide can be a painful method
Cyanide although painful but only for a short amount of time, it's 100% guaranteed death. I should have taken this instead of SN!

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
cyanide is findable on the dark web but it's a hassle to get and there's better ways

Reactions: blueclover_. and Homecoming
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
88238E15 C32F 4345 B8EA 5EA81FF60AE5
I found this a long time ago. I don't know if it's true or not. But low risk to stop by a jeweller to ask. Shouldn't be too pricey either.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
View attachment 70268
I found this a long time ago. I don't know if it's true or not. But low risk to stop by a jeweller to ask. Shouldn't be too pricey either.
The last assertion in the photo about ditching the glass to make it look like one died of natural causes is bs. Indicators on the deceased's body of cyanide will be evident in any autopsy. The image shows a bottle of "potassium sodium cyanide" which is different from just potassium cyanide, so it may behave differently than from KCN. To claim its painless is just wrong—there is too much conflicting info out there. And quick? 30-45 minutes doesn't seem very quick at all, but that may have been written to ensure enough time to be certain one is dead before being discovered by someone.

Reactions: itstoolateforme
S

sfabians

Student
Nov 7, 2021
I would like to know a supplier of cyanide? Please pm me? Thanks.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I would like to know a supplier of cyanide? Please pm me? Thanks.

blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Ok but cyanide is NOT painless. The only painless methods possible in the current world are only N, Exit Bag, Partial. Every other method inflicts pain, even more so for cyanide. Sure it's quick but it's expensive, hard to get, and not painless at all.

If you're ok with a little discomfort you should try SN. It's cheap, easy to get (for most people), and won't leave any permanent injury to your body if you're saved in time.

If you still have some money, try to get Nembutal. It's completely painless, though a bit pricey and illegal in most countries. There are a lot of scammers if you choose to go this way. 100% better than cyanide.

Last edited:
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
That picture posted is false. You need to produce HCN and you need quite a lot of that gas in order to die within seconds.
But yes you can produce HCN with potassium cyanide.

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Painful yes but only for 30s-60s.
You can also eat package of bitter almonds.

xianv111

xianv111

Oct 15, 2021
I don't know, if it has been written already on this site, that in Poland you can easily and legally buy e.g. potassium cyanide online as long as you fill out a simple declaration. The declaration isn't checked by the services most of the time and is there mostly to take the responsibility off the seller in case of misuse. The only issue is - you need to provide your ID card number. Still imo if you write in a fake number, the chances of them actually checking it is pretty low.

D

delbird

Apr 4, 2022
Hi everyone,
Hi I found a supplier but then I agree you don't know whether they are genuine or even if they will turn up

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hi I found a supplier but then I agree you don't know whether they are genuine or even if they will turn up
The method most people are using now is called Sodium Nitrite. You will find more about it the more you explore here.

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Cyanide haters are weird imo. It's a great poison. Ask it from your local jewelry stores. It is easy to obtain here in Turkey.

Reactions: Al_stargate
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Cyanide haters are weird imo. It's a great poison. Ask it from your local jewelry stores. It is easy to obtain here in Turkey.
I wonder if it's hard to obtain in the US.
1-2 minutes of pain doesn't seem that bad.