• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
As many of you know, Almonds contain cyanide. The thing is, domesticated almonds, or sweet almonds, don't contain very much at all. However, wild bitter almonds contain surprisingly a lot. It can take as low as 8 almonds to kill you, 8! But it can take up to 32, with lethality averaging about 15. These almonds are way more expensive than normal almonds, and slightly more difficult to obtain as they are not sold in most grocery stores, but they are way cheaper and easier to get than other poisons. You can get a 450 g bag on amazon for like $30. And the best part is, it's completely legal. If you fail or bail last second, you won't be out too much money. Still, Cyanide poisoning is painful, but it's quick, and I don't have access to a better method atm. Even so, I'm not planning on killing myself until I fulfill some "specific religious requirements," which will take about 2-5 years before that will be taken care of, but after that it's goodbye cruel world, hello sweet sweet rest and eternal paradise.

Reactions: Minudah, lv-gras and Trashcan
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
So, do you plan to eat the almonds or extract the cyanide from them? How does it work?

Reactions: lv-gras, Trashcan and RM5998
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
As many of you know, Almonds contain cyanide. The thing is, domesticated almonds, or sweet almonds, don't contain very much at all. However, wild bitter almonds contain surprisingly a lot. It can take as low as 8 almonds to kill you, 8! But it can take up to 32, with lethality averaging about 15. These almonds are way more expensive than normal almonds, and slightly more difficult to obtain as they are not sold in most grocery stores, but they are way cheaper and easier to get than other poisons. You can get a 450 g bag on amazon for like $30. And the best part is, it's completely legal. If you fail or bail last second, you won't be out too much money. Still, Cyanide poisoning is painful, but it's quick, and I don't have access to a better method atm. Even so, I'm not planning on killing myself until I fulfill some "specific religious requirements," which will take about 2-5 years before that will be taken care of, but after that it's goodbye cruel world, heIllo sweet sweet rest and eternal paradise.
I've read that it take up to like 2 pounds to get a reaction...It would be awesome if 8 would work.

Reactions: lv-gras and Trashcan
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Damn, I just wrote a story today about eating a can of cake frosting with cyanide poured in it. The ultimate dessert.

Reactions: lv-gras, deathbycakes, Trashcan and 3 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Damn, I just wrote a story today about eating a can of cake frosting with cyanide poured in it. The ultimate dessert.
I'll take a piece. Gladly.

Reactions: lv-gras and Trashcan
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018

@deathbycakes would be your #1 customer.

Reactions: lv-gras, deathbycakes and Trashcan
Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
So, do you plan to eat the almonds or extract the cyanide from them? How does it work?
Just eat the almonds, but it's a specific variety of almond that's high in cyanide.

Reactions: lv-gras
Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
I've read that it take up to like 2 pounds to get a reaction...It would be awesome if 8 would work.
They are larger thanthe kind you find at the store. Most likely how many almonds depends on the size of the almond, how much cyanide is concentrated in the almond, and how much you weigh. You would need like 2 pounds of regular almonds to die, but eat like 20 wild almonds af you'll be dead in minutes.

Reactions: lv-gras