Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020

What are people's thoughts to about 400 apple seeds crushed a little water added and then drunk...possible ctb or not...yes I know it will be slow and hurt...

Reactions: Gnip and ecmnesia
I

idk who i am

Nov 2, 2020

What are people's thoughts to about 400 apple seeds crushed a little water added and then drunk...possible ctb or not...yes I know it will be slow and hurt...

i think it IS possible, but it's much easier to buy ferrocyanide potassium and any acid.

Reactions: ecmnesia, Umbrellaterm and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
i think it IS possible, but it's much easier to buy ferrocyanide potassium and any acid.
Was just thinking nature has provided us the tools but agree your way is easier

Reactions: idk who i am
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Indeed. Only problem is finding a gas mask that protects so you can actually get the right amount of gas before you die in pain.

The molecule is so small so finding a decent mask is hard

Reactions: idk who i am
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
The thing is that if you can obtain a hydraulic press, the potential for rousing any kind of suspicion by pressing cyanide out of apple seeds or other fruit sources is zero.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
The thing is that if you can obtain a hydraulic press, the potential for rousing any kind of suspicion by pressing cyanide out of apple seeds or other fruit sources is zero.
Blend them in nutri bullet (other blenders are available) and add a little water and cyanide smoothie

Reactions: Gnip
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019

Use this to dowload the videos https://ymp4.download/en4/bitchute-to-mp4-downloader/
I followed most of what is shown in these videos, except for the middle one because i dont yet have sodium metal. I used cyanuric acid first as a feedstock and later my own urine (for the urea). The best way to obtain a pure product is to first produce iron cyanide (already did that) and then turn it into sodium cyanide (i have not yet done so, i might have produced sodium ferrocyanide though, which is half way between iron and sodium ferrocyanide, but i dont have an easy test for that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Time to fly
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
There's cyanide in bitter almonds too.

Reactions: Gnip, Homecoming and LionsTigersAndBears
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
There's cyanide in bitter almonds too.
Yep just have to watch out they not roasted, cherry pits have a good amount as well

Reactions: Sensei, Gnip and Homecoming
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
There's a dude on Youtube who runs a chemistry channel and he made a bit of cyanide, from salt cyanide and then compared it to cyanide made from bitter almonds. I figured this might be a way to make enough

Reactions: Homecoming and Time to fly
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Incidentally, if you have a juice extractor, even the cheapest of ones, you can juice yourself some poison hemlock roots. Reportedly, they taste like parsnips, and just one of these is supposedly sufficient to kill a cow. If you live in the UK, you're in luck, because they are supposed to be all over the place, FOR FREE!!!!. So brain dead ignorant government ass hats in the UK who are stupid enough to think that blocking the availability of sodium nitrite, Nembutal, pure nitrogen, argon and helium gas, etcetera, is enough to prevent suicides simply aren't getting enough oxygen into their brains to be able to know any better.

_100343398_e14f130b-72bd-4cfa-87f4-f91f6f35b296.jpg

Of course with a juice extractor in the UK, you could readily go out and harvest bushels of all these plants FOR FREE if you want to juice out a lethal cocktail for yourself.

https://theconversation.com/meet-five-of-the-uks-most-poisonous-plants-33970

Fuckwits who want to prevent suicides can now forget about treating that symptom, and concentrate instead on CURING and PERMANENTLY eliminating ALL the problems which make people think about CTB, now!

Reactions: Cronos, Life is pointless and Time to fly
ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?