• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Why there are no sources for the Cyanide method in the Mega thread.... ?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Not sure of the specifics, but probably because it's difficult to acquire and potentially dangerous to anyone who finds your body.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, Lifeisatrap and Circles
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Not sure of the specifics, but probably because it's difficult to acquire and potentially dangerous to anyone who finds your body.
I think it is difficult to acquire, but I dont think that it is being potentially dangerous is the reason for not listing it, since the CO and the detergent methods are very harmful to the person/persons discovering u and still listed in the mega thread.

Reactions: Brokenwings and Lifeisatrap
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It's not a pleasant death.

Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS, Lifeisatrap, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
It's an extremely painful way to die. Plus, you're more likely to get caught and be prosecuted because cyanide is used in murders.

Reactions: inconsequential, Lifeisatrap, puppy9 and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
One can make it from cassava, I believe. Maybe an urban legend.

Reactions: inconsequential
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
It's an extremely painful way to die. Plus, you're more likely to get caught and be prosecuted because cyanide is used in murders.
U can also get caught and be prosecuted if u attempt and fail....

Reactions: kuddelmuddel23, inconsequential, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Type in cyanide suicide in courtroom on youtube and you can see this guy swallow a pill then looked like a horrible slow death i think it took about 8 minutes can't remember though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nem, Egddios, inconsequential and 2 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It can be a very unpleasant death and very hard to get. Plus it can be used in weapons of mass destruction or by terrorists or something like that from what I've read.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and Faraway1990
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Yea, it's not a pleasant death and if you want to die quick you need a lot depending on your body weight.

Reactions: inconsequential, Lifeisatrap and littlelady774
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
There are several different types of cyanide. There is potassium cyanide, hydrogen cyanide(pretty toxic)and sodium cyanide(very toxic). Cyanide is not that hard to obtain if you know where to look. Yes, you cannot just buy any of the various types of cyanide easily. I suppose it could be bought somewhere, the internet has everything....example:

The pits(also called seeds or stones) from fruits such as plums, cherries, peaches and apricots have a compound inside called amygdalin which itself is broken down into hydrogen cyanide in your body. And yes, it's pretty damn toxic. But any of the cyanide salts is not a pleasant way to ctb. It's actually pretty painful. And if the LD50 is not reached then you are going to be in a lot of pain, and be left with unpleasant side effects which could be permanent. You don't know if you reached a high enough level of amygdalin because the seeds of stone fruits do not have the amounts of said compound listed because obviously the amount changes depending on numerous factors like climate where grown, amount of water and nutrients. When fruit was picked etc etc etc. A LOT of variables. So that is not a reliable way to achieve poisoning. So my advice would be to avoid cyanide. You will be in a lot of pain because cyanide prevents cells from using oxygen so they start to die. The systems most affected by this action are the respiratory, CNS, and cardiac. There are some compounds called cyanogens which can be turned into cyanide as well but that process is well out of someone's ability who doesn't have a chemistry background so I won't go into that here.

Reactions: No Future, Lifeisatrap and stbdchick
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
U can also get caught and be prosecuted if u attempt and fail....

It's a harder case if the only evidence is the drugs being in your system. Plus, who wants to be that prosecutor who prosecutes a suicidal person? They might end up cutting a deal with you. Go to a ward and you won't be prosecuted.

T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019
It can be a very unpleasant death and very hard to get. Plus it can be used in weapons of mass destruction or by terrorists or something like that from what I've read.
must be a horrible death really, it's disgusting to just imagine Miss Goebbels giving it to her children

Reactions: inconsequential and not_a_robot
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
must be a horrible death really, it's disgusting to just imagine Miss Goebbels giving it to her children
I believe that she had a sedative administered to the children first.
But the Nazis were disgusting, you've hit the nail on the head there.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential
T

The Hunter

Jun 4, 2019

But the Nazis were disgusting, you've hit the nail on the head there.
thank you friend, to correct myself, I made the comment based on the movie Downfall, but it seems that in real life they sedated the kids before. From wikipedia:

yes, the Nazis were disgusting, but the Goebbels' children were just kids

Edit: just to honor the filmmakers, I saw the film again now and they show them giving a "chemical solution" to the children before the poison, but I saw the movie a long time ago, I forgot that detail.

Attachments

• Capturar5.JPG
    Capturar5.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
thank you friend, to correct myself, I made the comment based on the movie Downfall, but it seems that in real life they sedated the kids before. From wikipedia:

Sorry for misunderstanding. I didn't mean the children were disgusting.

Reactions: The Hunter
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
The Goebbels children were unconscious from morphine injections prior to cyanide being put in their mouth. Magda & Joseph Goebbels took cyanide and then had somebody shoot them in the back of the head.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019

Edit: just to honor the filmmakers, I saw the film again now and they show them giving a "chemical solution" to the children before the poison, but I saw the movie a long time ago, I forgot that detail.
I think what they did was give the children something to make them go to sleep so it would be easier to administer the cyanide.

All the adults bit down on the glass capsule, and some took the capsule then shot themselves. That's how Adolph did it.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well i know sum things else as bad as cyanide fox clove or digitalis . I think it messes with the hart could be wrong though. I have heard it was use as a hart medication maybe wrong on that to lol :) . But i know its bad stuff and very easy to get .

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
Cyanide poisoning is painful as far as I know. Dying is difficult enough. I don't want to add pain to it.

Kokobushi_bae26

Kokobushi_bae26

hey...yeah, I’m here too
Jun 7, 2019
"cyanide is painful"
Really?! Hanging is painful! But tons of people on here are all about it lol I know it just comes down to preference but I'd muuuuuch rather swallow some pills especially when you know you're gunna die.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I have read that the taste of cyanide is impossible to describe because no one has lived to describe it. If I could purchase it, I would forget hanging. I have been told, however, that it cannot be purchased. I wish it could be; it beckons a kind of noble, instantaneous death minus the mess and inconvenience. I have seen the YouTube video; it seems to prove the point. Within minutes, he was dead.

Brokenwings

Brokenwings

Someday Some Way
Mar 30, 2020
"cyanide is painful"
Really?! Hanging is painful! But tons of people on here are all about it lol I know it just comes down to preference but I'd muuuuuch rather swallow some pills especially when you know you're gunna die.
I have practiced partical suspention. There was some discomfort from the pressure but no pain.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There truly is no way to go painlessly unless it's naturally in sleep or by accident in sleep. I've exhausted the research for painless and quick. Sucks

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
There truly is no way to go painlessly unless it's naturally in sleep or by accident in sleep. I've exhausted the research for painless and quick. Sucks
I find myself coming to the same conclusion, I think it's a matter of finding a solution that is quickest. Seems like hanging is most common and easiest. Many people use hanging for ctb including under age ctb-ers (tragic as that is) and clueless vacuous celebrities, suggesting that hanging oneself cannot be that difficult.

The ideal method would be the Dignitas (Switzerland) using the drug that makes one go to sleep then their heart stops—though this requires the 10k and many consultations with psychiatrists to be granted permission.

Other than that, lately I've been watching a lot of plane crash simulation videos on YouTube - and I'm referring to incidents where the plane falls from a high altitude into the ground where everyone perishes immediately on collision. That might be not so painful, though the final milliseconds before impact could be the most intense ever. Yet air travel is quite safe, so it's statistically not likely.

Last edited:
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I have read that the taste of cyanide is impossible to describe because no one has lived to describe it. If I could purchase it, I would forget hanging. I have been told, however, that it cannot be purchased. I wish it could be; it beckons a kind of noble, instantaneous death minus the mess and inconvenience. I have seen the YouTube video; it seems to prove the point. Within minutes, he was dead.
It helps to combine it with pain killers?