M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
Hi there back again with cyanide question. I have cyanide in my possesion, its my method of CTB in near future. My only problem is that I heard it taste dreadful. I wonder is there anyone here know to maybe mask the taste? so I can take it easier. Mix it with something maybe? can somebody help?

Reactions: Jumper Geo and MissKatrina
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I m jealous of u man ... U have cyanide in ur possession. IMO after N this is probably the best method to go. As far as taste goes u can keep a candy or some strong mint ready to pop immediately after Cyanide.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and LittleJem
V

victoria91

Student
Jan 15, 2019
I wish I could get hold of cyanide. Like the previous poster mentioned a strong mint or something should do the trick I would imagine?

M

milorddd

Oct 9, 2019
did the previous poster took it? because any kind of sugar will definetely reduce the potency of cyanide. I scared that because I took strong mint, i won't pass but just suffer from the cyanide.

Gaius_Baltar

Gaius_Baltar

Nothing But The Rain
Apr 14, 2020
just an observation. but didn't 909 people die from cyanide poisoning at jonestown after they had mixed that stuff with gallons of kool aid

i am no toxicologist but seems highly unlikely that a mentos mint would save you .... i suspect you could really push out the boat and have half a packet of fisherman's friends

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, LittleJem, autumnal and 2 others
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
In the nembutal taste guide, I read the following methods:
Hold your nose and gulp it down - smell is strongly tied to taste so that should diminish the taste
Coat the tongue with honey or chocolate
Get used to the taste by drinking other bitter substances like vodka
There were more but I dont remember anymore

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
deleting this post.

Last edited:
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Cyanide is one of the most potent poisons ever created there are hundreds of documented cases where jealous/greedy partners or psychopaths have mixed it with food or a drink to kill people, sorry you want to ctb, I hope you have explored all the options available to you like speaking to friends and family you can trust, I have been exploring different methods so you don't taste SN, just for educational purposes but I will put the links below. The last two links are of people who took Cyanide in court so rather going to jail they ctb.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Homecoming and autumnal
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Hi there back again with cyanide question. I have cyanide in my possesion, its my method of CTB in near future. My only problem is that I heard it taste dreadful. I wonder is there anyone here know to maybe mask the taste? so I can take it easier. Mix it with something maybe? can somebody help?
How did you get cyanide? I need it badly. I'm in pain. Please help me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I envy you for your cyanide and wish I could obtain some. As for its taste, I have read that no one knows it's taste precisely, as the victim does not live long enough to adequately describe it.in terms of lethality, it is ranked second after gunshot to the head. Death is instantaneous.

Reactions: Homecoming and LittleJem
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's rare that just about every sentence in a post is factually incorrect, but you certainly tried with that post. I have to take my hat off to you.

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Pan and GoodPersonEffed
H

halliestephan18

Sep 16, 2019
Cyanide tastes bad but that's not a big deal. I mean, if you want to die, you shouldn't care much about the taste.
Anyway, I prefer other methods. Have you seen the tv lately? Cyanide is not that hard to find. I worked with that compound for a while and know where to buy it. If you need some info, send me a message. I can help.

Reactions: Homecoming, LittleJem and ERASED
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Cyanide tastes bad but that's not a big deal. I mean, if you want to die, you shouldn't care much about the taste.
Anyway, I prefer other methods. Have you seen the tv lately? Cyanide is not that hard to find. I worked with that compound for a while and know where to buy it. If you need some info, send me a message. I can help.
In one of your earlier posts, you said the "fpcoh blog" was a good place to buy things.
Well, that "blog" is a scam.

I advise everyone to exercise extreme caution.

Reactions: Homecoming, Mywill, Jumper Geo and 2 others
D

Diablox

May 25, 2020
I will sent you a message when I can. Interested in your knowledge regarding cyanide.

thanks

D

Diablox

May 25, 2020

is there a possibility to let us know privately where you got it? So it won't get locked down like every other source.

thanks

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

Hiya,

Just curious it's been a while have you discovered a good way to mask the taste of cyanide. I was thinking maybe you can take the N route and use a strong fruit liquor.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Homecoming
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Man, this is not a method I would choose. Unlike in the movies, it's actually a pretty agonizing experience. Not quick or painless like everyone seems to think.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming and x~Sophia~x
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I heard it was just a few minutes but not pleasant.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, Jumper Geo and x~Sophia~x
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I heard it was just a few minutes but not pleasant.
Have you ever seen anything on the Jonestown deaths? There are even recordings, which are pretty brutal. It seems the window is generally 5-20 minutes of disgusting agony before death.

Reactions: Homecoming and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I saw a video of a man who used cyanide when he was found guilty in a courtroom. He slipped it into his mouth and fell to the floor, but I don't know for how long exactly before he died.
I always heard it was very fast.
I never heard any Jonestown recordings of it.

Reactions: Homecoming, Jumper Geo and k75
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I saw a video of a man who used cyanide when he was found guilty in a courtroom. He slipped it into his mouth and fell to the floor, but I don't know for how long exactly before he died.
I always heard it was very fast.
I never heard any Jonestown recordings of it.

The court video's are in message #8, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Meditation guide and k75
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Oh yeah, I've seen that as well. He doesn't go quickly, either.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?