• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

i don't have a map for where i am now
Jan 22, 2024
i don't know—maybe 'common' is an overstatement, but i certainly heard some cases with cyanide within. i live in indonesia. can someone give me facts or informations or everything you have regarding cyanide poisoning—especially to ctb? thank you in advance! (is it effective? is it THAT painful? the title, basically)

(if you could verify whether i can get is easily in this country, that would be a big help… i tried, but kinda lost…)

N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
There's a big section on cyanide in the PPH - check the suicide resources compilation in the stickies for a download of it. It rates it as 10/10 for reliability and 5/10 for peacefulness.

• Love
Reactions: wildbluekiss and Praestat_Mori
N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
It's certainly effective. In the first half of the 20th century it was a rather common method for suicide in Europe. For example it is known that some of the leading figures of fascist Germany used cyanide poisoning to escape falling into the enemy's hand at the end of World War 2.
Nowadays it seems a lot less common, probably due to availability issues. I don't know how easily available it is in Indonesia. Also I don't know how painful it is. But it seems to be rather fast. There are known cases where prisoners bit cyanide capsules while under supervison and still managed to die.

Last edited:
  • Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't really know if you can find it where you are but I have read that it is effective but a very painful way to go. Maybe you can look into the suicide resource megathread and choose one that is available to you.

• Love
wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

Jan 22, 2024
There's a big section on cyanide in the PPH - check the suicide resources compilation in the stickies for a download of it. It rates it as 10/10 for reliability and 5/10 for peacefulness.
the peacefulness is 5/10… i begin to wonder whether this is a good method or not, ahahah…

wildbluekiss

wildbluekiss

Jan 22, 2024
It's certainly effective. In the first half of the 20th century it was a rather common method for suicide in Europe. For example it is known that some of the leading figures of fascist Germany used cyonide poisoning to escape falling into the enemy's hand at the end of World War 2.
Nowadays it seems a lot less common, probably due to availability issues. I don't know how easily available it is in Indonesia. Also I don't know how painful it is. But it seems to be rather fast. There are known cases where prisoners bit cyonide capsules while under supervison and still managed to die.
i can't really say about suicide by cyanide poisoning… but there are several cases of murder with them here. i'll try to check myself, since there are so many street illegal sellers here and there in this country lol. thanks for the information! yeah, it can be concluded that this method is hella fast.
I don't really know if you can find it where you are but I have read that it is effective but a very painful way to go. Maybe you can look into the suicide resource megathread and choose one that is available to you.
a very painful way to go… i see. okay, i'll drop by to check! to be honest, i don't really care anymore if it's painful or not, since my body itself is hurting worse and worse everyday, i feel almost indifferent… but, doesn't hurt to check the better options! thanks 💌

steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
i don't know—maybe 'common' is an overstatement, but i certainly heard some cases with cyanide within. i live in indonesia. can someone give me facts or informations or everything you have regarding cyanide poisoning—especially to ctb? thank you in advance! (is it effective? is it THAT painful? the title, basically)

(if you could verify whether i can get is easily in this country, that would be a big help… i tried, but kinda lost…)
I found this - its not very pleasant

Cyanide poisoning can be a painful and horrifying experience for its victims. The symptoms of cyanide poisoning can include convulsions, the filling of the mouth with a mixture of saliva, blood, and vomit, and ultimately, death, as the body is deprived of oxygen.

Early symptoms of cyanide poisoning include headache, dizziness, fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and vomiting, which may be followed by seizures, slow heart rate, low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and cardiac arrest

Chronic cyanide exposure can lead to vague symptoms such as a headache, abnormal taste, vomiting, chest pain, and anxiety.

Even individuals who survive may have signs of anoxic encephalopathy, movement disorders, and neuropsychiatric symptoms. Therefore, cyanide poisoning is not in any way a painless death

Reactions: AboutTom
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I found this - its not very pleasant

Cyanide poisoning can be a painful and horrifying experience for its victims. The symptoms of cyanide poisoning can include convulsions, the filling of the mouth with a mixture of saliva, blood, and vomit, and ultimately, death, as the body is deprived of oxygen.

Early symptoms of cyanide poisoning include headache, dizziness, fast heart rate, shortness of breath, and vomiting, which may be followed by seizures, slow heart rate, low blood pressure, loss of consciousness, and cardiac arrest
That information has a little value as long as it doesn't mention the dosages and when those symptoms are developed in relation to loss of consciousness.

For example, poisoning with low concentrations of CO or H2S can be very slow and unpleasant too (many of the aforementioned symptoms can appear), whilst high concentrations of these gases can produce unconsciousness in a few seconds after a single breath, and those who survived such a rapid poisoning couldn't recall any pain.
Chronic cyanide exposure can lead to vague symptoms such as a headache, abnormal taste, vomiting, chest pain, and anxiety.
Why would anyone want to commit suicide by means of a chronic poison exposure?