S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
if you have the ability to get all the ingredients for cyanide and SN method, which one you prefer to be your exit way and the reason?

Reactions: Homecoming and falloutcarter13
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
if you have the ability to get all the ingredients for cyanide and SN method, which one you prefer to be your exit way and the reason?
As far as I know about both methods, cyanide is the painful variant, even if the mode of action is comparable.

But I also prefer SN because it doesn't go that fast.

I have to admit that I never researched cyanide carefully

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, falloutcarter13 and Busdriver
S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
As far as I know about both methods, cyanide is the painful variant, even if the mode of action is comparable.

But I also prefer SN because it doesn't go that fast.

I have to admit that I never researched cyanide carefully
so basically cyanide method is more painful than SN?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Cyanide may involve more pain/discomfort (by most accounts, it does), but its a lot faster and more certain than SN. I chose SN but only because its easily accessible for me, if I had a choice I'd take the cyanide because I really want to die, 100% all the way down to the bottom. Don't quote me because I'm not completely positive, but I think I remember reading that cyanide was totally reliable for death at the proper dose and there's no antidote (as opposed to SN, which can be easily and quickly counteracted by methylene blue)

Reactions: Homecoming, sadghost, LetzteAusfahrt and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I would say SN just because I've been able to read about people's experiences with it on this website so I have a better idea of what it will do to me

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Sn IS the antidote to cyanide poisoning. But true fact

Reactions: Homecoming, Toobrokentofix, falloutcarter13 and 1 other person
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Reactions: falloutcarter13 and LetzteAusfahrt
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
SN is going to be much more peaceful. Cyanide is brutal by comparison but it's at least very reliable.

Reactions: Homecoming
kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
Well, I don't think that cyanide is necessarily as painful as some people believe here. Various reports prove the contrary with fast unconsciousness and slight discomfort. Cyanide do not cause suffocation since it won't block nerve receptors or the diaphragm muscle from working. Cyanide will simply prevent your body from using the oxygen at the cellular level. You will still be able to breath normally until you die.

However, cyanide taken in a quantity too small to cause rapid unconsciousness will be quite possibly gruesome because the lack of oxygen in the cells will produce lactic acid, which can induce painful contractions and spasms.

Reactions: Homecoming and aminend
kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
I know right!! What I read that fact I Both smirked and chuckled to myself at how strange that is!

Not very strange since cyanide will bond to the methemoglobin. The SN will oxidize the hemoglobin ferrous iron ions to ferric ions, producing methemoglobin.

Also, SN is not very toxic compared to cyanide. I would say that SN is just a weakly toxic compound, while cyanide is deadly. Most cyanide poisoned individuals can't be revived even when the antidote is administered quickly.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Homecoming