D

Dinosaur

Jan 18, 2020
How hard is to obtain pure cyanide?
It is posible to CTB ingesting apple and cherry seeds or it is a myth?
Which are the consequences if the method fail?

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Cyanide is not easily available for public purchase in the market in most countries. Its used in the jewellery industry so may be from there u could source it if u know people there. I would love to ctb by cyanide too but can't get my hands on it. Abt apple and cherry seeds theoretically its possible but practically I doubt.. There are threads regarding the same which u can search for more info.

Reactions: Blue LIPS, autumnal and Lorntroubles
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I think you would need a crazy amount of seeds for it to work. There's probably a reason why this is not a popular method

Reactions: Homecoming, Lorntroubles and jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Cyanide is a controlled substance so getting it would be hard. Using apple seeds would be impractical.

Reactions: Homecoming and autumnal
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
If it was easy to just eat a few seeds, a lot more people would be doing it. I wish it was that easy. I had a quick read of old cyanide posts and there seems to be a differing opinion of how painful it is. Some people say it's painless but others say it's incredibly painful

Reactions: adam&eve, Homecoming, jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Info on cherry pits. You need thousands. Not practical. A user recently posted he had cyanide and posted a picture of the bottle .. pm that user maybe .. but SA is not peaceful and it's dangerous to handle

Also, from Reddit:

"
Here is the math

TL;DR:

29.4 grams of cherry kernels x 0.17% HCN = 50mg of cyanide
One cherry pit weighs about 1 gram, so you're going to have to eat about 30 crushed cherry pits to die a horrible death.

UPDATE (2019-06-04): /u/MrMerati reached out and pointed out that the cherry pit amygdalin content cited on that page is (probably) wrong [Bolarinwa et al.]. So with new values of 0.27% (≈0.016% HCN by mass) for black cherries and 0.4% (≈0.024% HCN by mass) for red, we get the following lowest lethal amounts:

50mg / 0.016% = 312.5g ≈ 313 black cherry pits.
50mg / 0.024% = 208.3g ≈ 209 red cherry pits"

And that's just to get like 50mg

So you'd theoretically need 30 times that much, or 9,000 cherry pits

Although, the 1.5g cyanide painless dose is for potassium cyanide/KCN so I'm not sure how that changes in regard to hydrogen cyanide

This guy dissolves gold with however many cherry pits this is, which I can't tell by eye:

Edit: The 9,000 cherry pits number seems way off, maybe it would be in the 1,800-2,000 range, which is still impractically high

Reactions: Dinosaur and autumnal
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
How hard is to obtain pure cyanide?
It is posible to CTB ingesting apple and cherry seeds or it is a myth?
Which are the consequences if the method fail?
There is not pure cyanide. Cyanide salt (potassium cyanide or sodium cyanide) is available. Chemical suppliers have that. I paid bribe and bought potassium cyanide. I fear to use that. I'm searching to find a way to be unconscious before its symptoms. For example a powerful benzo in high dose and near unconsciousness I ingeste potassium cyanide capsules.
From peacefulness aspects that's 5/10, SN is 7/10. They are almost close. From certainly aspects thats 10/10, SN is 7/10
U can not find that online. U must go and see a chemical suppliers and say a story for him/her

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming
D

death unto me

Jun 26, 2020
It's hard to get cyanide because it's a controlled substance. It's not available in the public market. There are alternatives that you can obtain easier. there's a possibility that you die if you ingested apple seeds but you need a lot. I read somewhere that you need at least 200 apple seeds(approx. 20 apple cores). Anything lower than that won't cause you any harm.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Only sources I can see are cherry pits/apple seeds (you need some chemistry background and a tonne of pits/seeds, but possible) and the darknet, DNmarkets often prevent the sale of such items due to increased scrutiny from law enforcement.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@drowinginsorrowww OT but did you know your function for pm/chat are not capable? Is that by choice? And no obligation to answer Was just curious if you knew

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
@drowinginsorrowww OT but did you know your function for pm/chat are not capable? Is that by choice? And no obligation to answer Was just curious if you knew
Yes it's by choice, I regularly give out illegal (only in my country!) info and get paranoid a lot! Just quote or tag me if you want me to message you, I didn't mean to cut people off from that info but I need to be careful too

Last edited:
J

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Jul 8, 2020
It would take more than 100 apple seeds and they would all have to be crushed to release the cyanide. Not a great method imo

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Do a search for "cyanide" in the forum there a many posts discussing it

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/342067/?q=cyanide&o=relevance

O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Yes it's by choice, I regularly give out illegal (only in my country!) info and get paranoid a lot! Just quote or tag me if you want me to message you, I didn't mean to cut people off from that info but I need to be careful too

Could you please message me? Am uk explain why in message

DominusWreck

DominusWreck

BloodRider666
Aug 2, 2020
Cyanide is the most painless most peaceful method ever. You just loose consciousness in less than a few.seconds and then you just die. Cells get started from oxygen. No way to cause any pain.

Reactions: Dinosaur
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've read some bollocks on the BBC about some guy who ate 3 cherry pits (the insides of them) and needed to be rushed to hospital because he nearly died.

All I can say is I think 99.9% of everything you read online or see on the news is utter bollocks.

I called in the local co-op tonight and there were 2 packs of cherries on the reduced price shelf, so I bought them both. Broke open 4 cherry pits (which are the smallest weirdest looking cherry pits I've ever seen) and I ate the insides of them.

Not a thing apart from feeling a bit hot for 5 minutes.

When son goes to his mothers next I'm going to take the rest of them, there's about 75 to 80 left. I doubt it'll do anything.

kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020
Cyanide is the most painless most peaceful method ever. You just loose consciousness in less than a few.seconds and then you just die. Cells get started from oxygen. No way to cause any pain.

It depends I would say. Not a few seconds, but rather between 40 seconds and 3 minutes. But it's not necessarily painful.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Sounds really painful and scary.
Well according to the BBC (why the feck am I listening to what that numpty on there said) he felt hot, headache and really sleepy, he just wanted to nod off.

Doesn't sound so bad - IF cherry pits will do it.

So my plan is stay awake for c48 hours, have pits ready to eat. When really tired and can't keep eyes open consume and go to sleep.

Hopefully not wake up.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Well according to the BBC (why the feck am I listening to what that numpty on there said) he felt hot, headache and really sleepy, he just wanted to nod off.

So my plan is stay awake for c48 hours, have pits ready to eat. When really tired and can't keep eyes open consume and go to sleep.

Hopefully not wake up.
Any guess how many you would need to eat?

kcn2020

kcn2020

Aug 16, 2020

Hopefully not wake up.

Don't use crushed pits, you will suffer if there isn't enough cyanide to kill you quickly. Try to order some cyanide salts like NaCN or KCN from a chem supplier, or try to synthesize them from easily obtained compounds, like potassium ferrocyanide.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Any guess how many you would need to eat?
No idea. I think it's hard because it would depend on the type of cherry, the amount of amygdalin in each pit, your weight, metabolism, what you've eaten/drunk/etc.

I was just going to give it a crack and see what happened. Was also pondering getting some apricot seeds, apparently you can buy them from health shops, the more bitter the better, some from Pakistan are meant to be pretty strong.

Somewhere in the US a while back the FDA took some on sale and found there was enough in 200g packs on sale in stores to kill you twice over.

Can order ones from Pakistan on Amazon, 1KG bags of em.
Don't use crushed pits, you will suffer if there isn't enough cyanide to kill you quickly. Try to order some cyanide salts like NaCN or KCN from a chem supplier, or try to synthesize them from easily obtained compounds, like potassium ferrocyanide.
I don't know why but I can't contemplate buying a chemical to do it. Maybe in my mind I think my kids might be able to kid themselves it was an accident if it's from something I ate. Can't do that if I'm hanging in a cupboard or have a tank of nitrogen hooked up to my noggin.

Was also thinking of tent and CO for same reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkouttime and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No idea. I think it's hard because it would depend on the type of cherry, the amount of amygdalin in each pit, your weight, metabolism, what you've eaten/drunk/etc.

I was just going to give it a crack and see what happened. Was also pondering getting some apricot seeds, apparently you can buy them from health shops, the more bitter the better, some from Pakistan are meant to be pretty strong.

Somewhere in the US a while back the FDA took some on sale and found there was enough in 200g packs on sale in stores to kill you twice over.

Can order ones from Pakistan on Amazon, 1KG bags of em.
Interesting. Thank you for sharing the info.

Reactions: TheQ22
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020

This is not necessarily true. The footage I've seen of a defendant who took cyanide in court losing consciousness looks pretty horrific to me.

(I have lost two loved ones to suicide via cyanide, and was trying to better understand what they may have experienced. One died in a somewhat public manner (I was not present), and I know for a fact that loss of consciousness was not immediate in his case.)

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Have you watched the video of the defendant who took cyanide in court? This is not necessarily true.

I have lost two loved ones to suicide via cyanide, and was trying to better understand what they may have experienced. One died in a somewhat public manner (I was not present), and I know for a fact that loss of consciousness was not immediate in his case.
I've seen it, he didn't collapse for a few minutes after he'd taken it, and it looked far from peaceful.

Hence my idea to make sure I'm almost asleep after a 48 hour staying awakeathon, then eat a load of amygdalin - which might or might not do the trick when it slowly turns into cynaide.

Hopefully I wont know about it.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Expecting to remove amygdalin from apple seeds is not even remotely feasible. The information concerning cyanide in the general media ranges from bad to terrible. Topping the list are the stories of cyanide being an instant, painless death. Cyanide salts need to be converted to HCN to be effective. Gas chamber executions often were extremely protracted.

Even the media stories regarding the Nazi suicide capsules (concentrated HCN/Prussic acid) are misleading. Themost accurate description of their use were Heinrich himmler's death, and that took around 15 minutes and ended with him convulsing on the floor.

cyanide was chosen as a suicide pill due to it's relative certainty, relative speed (minutes), AND ability to be fatal in relatively low doses. It was NOT chosen due to its peacefulness, though I have no doubt those given it "just in case" were told it was instant and painless. What else would you tell a spy who may be captured, "take this pill and die a terrible death?"

There are many more toxic, faster, potent, and more peaceful agents.

Reactions: win32, Homecoming and Dinosaur
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Like another user has stated, look for jewelry cleaning agents... I see one that's $425 but I'm not going to post the link.

Nevermind, do some searching you'll find it cheaper.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Right I've got a plan for this since we don't know if it works I'm going to try it, in the interests of science only.

I think one of the main issues is how toxic a type of cherry do you have? Well the guy who supposedly ate 3 and nearly died used a brand called Suntrail farm. These are sold at Tesco. It isn't a real farm, I suspect they get cherries from loads of different suppliers and package them up, so even using the specific brand might not mean you get the same cherries.

However, the guy ate the in July (2017), so hopefully since it's August (and assuming they use the same suppliers) they will be from the same group of suppliers as when he bought them, so there might be a good chance they're the same - but hey, I suppose they could be the same toxicity, or less, or maybe more? Pot luck.

So, when son goes to his mothers I'm going to procure 4 packs of these cherries and extract the gunk from the pits. I'm going to take 4 (one from each pack) and see what happens.

If I start to feel sleepy, meaning they seem to be having an effect, I'll scoff the rest of them. Then we'll have a definitive answer.

Reactions: checkouttime
ut0pia1992

ut0pia1992

Dec 1, 2020
I am looking for someone who knows about LIQUID kcn.
I might get a hold of 50ml arriving in a few days.
Yet I know solubility is different powder vs liquid.
Can anyone tell me anything at all regarding this topic?