• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
Hello everyone,
i read here and there about crushing bunch of apple seeds to consume the cyanide from it. i read you need a lot of apples to make the cyanide potent for ctb.
are there any success stories? anyone knows the exact number of apples needed? if it's actually possible to die from it even if i need +150 apples it sounds reasonable enough financially compared to the price of N, but how painful will it be?do i need some antiemetic with it too?

Last edited:
Reactions: fastFWD
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
Looks like around 200 seeds, or 40 apples worth.

I ran the calculations on bitter apricot kernels once (And bought a pound to taste test for good measure):

The active ingredient is called amigdalyn and is found in small quantities in apricot kernels.
Bitter apricot kernels contain about 5% amigdalyn and sweet apricot kernels contain about 0.9%
These values correspond to 0.3% and 0.05% of cyanide.
Since a typical apricot kernel weighs 600 mg, bitter and sweet varieties contain respectively 1.8 and 0.3 mg of cyanide

700 kernels per pound
.5 to 1.8mg cyanide each ~~ Apricot kernel 0.05 to 4 mg/g
Danger level = 30 kernels
50mg minimum lethal dose = 28 kernels
100kg adult ld50 = 85 kernels
Safe kill dose = ~200 kernels 360mg

It seemed more effective than apple seeds at the time, a one pound bag should be enough to off three adults, and it's only $20. You just need to grind them up and drink or eat a whole lot of them. And maybe a strong anti emetic regimen beforehand for good measure to keep from throwing it up.

Reactions: fastFWD, mold, MiCa and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Can we just pin a thread about cassava root and be done with this?
It's getting asked daily.

L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
Looks like around 200 seeds, or 40 apples worth.

I ran the calculations on bitter apricot kernels once (And bought a pound to taste test for good measure):

The active ingredient is called amigdalyn and is found in small quantities in apricot kernels.
Bitter apricot kernels contain about 5% amigdalyn and sweet apricot kernels contain about 0.9%
These values correspond to 0.3% and 0.05% of cyanide.
Since a typical apricot kernel weighs 600 mg, bitter and sweet varieties contain respectively 1.8 and 0.3 mg of cyanide

700 kernels per pound
.5 to 1.8mg cyanide each ~~ Apricot kernel 0.05 to 4 mg/g
Danger level = 30 kernels
50mg minimum lethal dose = 28 kernels
100kg adult ld50 = 85 kernels
Safe kill dose = ~200 kernels 360mg

It seemed more effective than apple seeds at the time, a one pound bag should be enough to off three adults, and it's only $20. You just need to grind them up and drink or eat a whole lot of them. And maybe a strong anti emetic regimen beforehand for good measure to keep from throwing it up.

are there any success stories for this method? how painful will it be to die from cyanide in crushed seeds?

Reactions: fister
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
  • Aww..
Reactions: fister, fastFWD and LogicalThinker-527
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Didn't read previous replies but wanted to put this info out in case nobody else has. Apple seeds along with other so called stone fruits don't have hydrogen cyanide already made inside them. The thing you want in terms of cyanide is the amygdalin. Your body turns that into hydrogen cyanide. But let me remind you that going out with cyanide will not be pleasant. Not as if any way to ctb is pleasant for the most part. But cyanide will be pretty uncomfortable as well as painful. And the thing about doing general guesses about the amygdalin content within apple seeds, peach/plum pits etc. is that unless you have access to some good lab equipment you cannot get a reliable assessment of how much amygdalin is in your precursors. A lot of "natural remedy" people have come out saying that the crap cures cancer and what have you. So lots of people are eating a lot of stone fruit pits and aren't keeling over. So the evidence would suggest that even intentional eating of amygdalin doesn't cause super serious issues. I would assume because concentrations are low. If you are determined to use cyanide then find a chemical called a cyanogen. Those are really reliable ways to get cyanide. So my advice, and that's all it is, is to find a different method. The pain alone keeps me from using potassium, hydrogen, sodium cyanide.

Best wishes

Last edited:
Reactions: fister, Soul and mold
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
Why in the world is SN not more popular? It is widely available basically for free and there is a good chance at death even without an anti-emetic. Also it would surely be more peaceful than cyanide.

D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I Actually tried to ctb with apple seeds last year.
I had 430 apple seeds and 36 plum pits.
When taking the apple seeds nothing happened. Once I took the plum pits my heart started beating faster. I also started stressing because I wasn't able to chew the seeds and pits fast. (Turns out there wouldn't have been a need for me to eat them fast without breaking them first.)

I laid down in hope of being able to sleep (I took 8 sleeping pills. I think it was mirtazapine) since one of the side-effects of cyanide poisoning are vomiting and I hoped that I'd at least be able to choke on my vomit.
My body was shaking. Not much though.
I also fell sick and like I was about to vomit. it didn't happen though.
Next morning I woke up and possibly felt normal for the most part. In the next days, I seemed to be really anxious and stressed. My body was also slightly shaking every now and then. I think I was a bit confused too and I ended up being more suicidal after my "attempt".

Sometime this year I realized that there wouldn't have been a chance of me dying from it. I don't remember if I read something that made me believe this.

If you wanna ctb with seeds containing cyanide, you'd possibly need a lot (as in maybe a few 1000) and maybe don't try apple seeds.
I'm not an expert though and all this information is based on personal experiences and not science

Reactions: fister and LogicalThinker-527
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
i read here and there about crushing bunch of apple seeds to consume the cyanide from it. i read you need a lot of apples to make the cyanide potent for ctb.
are there any success stories? anyone knows the exact number of apples needed? if it's actually possible to die from it even if i need +150 apples it sounds reasonable enough financially compared to the price of N, but how painful will it be?do i need some antiemetic with it too?
No. Plus is in some realm of knowledge and invention it was possible, this would be too painful to bear

Reactions: LogicalThinker-527
L

LogicalThinker-527

Jun 12, 2019
Why in the world is SN not more popular? It is widely available basically for free and there is a good chance at death even without an anti-emetic. Also it would surely be more peaceful than cyanide.

i can't get SN where i live and i can't buy it online because it wont get through customs
When taking the apple seeds nothing happened. Once I took the plum pits my heart started beating faster. I also started stressing because I wasn't able to chew the seeds and pits fast. (Turns out there wouldn't have been a need for me to eat them fast without breaking them first.)

I laid down in hope of being able to sleep (I took 8 sleeping pills. I think it was mirtazapine) since one of the side-effects of cyanide poisoning are vomiting and I hoped that I'd at least be able to choke on my vomit.
Next morning I woke up and possibly felt normal for the most part. In the next days, I seemed to be really anxious and stressed. My body was also slightly shaking every now and then. I think I was a bit confused too and I ended up being more suicidal after my "attempt".

Sometime this year I realized that there wouldn't have been a chance of me dying from it. I don't remember if I read something that made me believe this.

If you wanna ctb with seeds containing cyanide, you'd possibly need a lot (as in maybe a few 1000) and maybe don't try apple seeds.
I'm not an expert though and all this information is based on personal experiences and not science
sorry to hear about your experience, it doesn't sound like a plausible method then..
wish i can just get SN like everyone else..sigh

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

You probably got the shakes from the mirtazapine od. That shit used to make me kick down doors and left me half blind. At the recommended dose.

Reactions: Strumgewehr
D

detached

Student
Mar 31, 2019
You probably got the shakes from the mirtazapine od. That shit used to make me kick down doors and left me half blind. At the recommended dose.
I doubt it since I once took like 10 of them and the only "side-effect" I got was being extremely tired the next day

• Wow
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
I'd strongly advise against any kind of cyanide attempt. It's agonising. My dad had pure cyanide paste and I didn't even THINK about it. He would always talk about the lethality of it and it scared the shit out of me. This was a high concentrate paste, doing it with apples is just asking for all kinds of problems

Reactions: Strumgewehr
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
You can't overdose on mirtazopine. I've been taking it for three years and I asked the doc if it was possible too she said no. Why else do you think they give it out so much.
That's why the bastard docs prescribe it because they know people like us cant OD on it.

Reactions: Circles and Strumgewehr
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
I'd strongly advise against any kind of cyanide attempt. It's agonising. My dad had pure cyanide paste and I didn't even THINK about it. He would always talk about the lethality of it and it scared the shit out of me. This was a high concentrate paste, doing it with apples is just asking for all kinds of problems
it's quick-ish though. I wonder if the pain has a different feeling when you initiate it yourself though. Especially if you are certain, of lethality and knowing it will be over in minutes? Like a tattoo. It hurts, sure, You're getting poked with a needle.But you don't mind, you're getting what you want, the pain is going to be over soon.

I

Its time its time

Student
Apr 7, 2019
Very very very painful death - I strongly advise against.
It's like burning yourself from the inside.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Very very very painful death - I strongly advise against.
It's like burning yourself from the inside.
for three minutes with guaranteed lethality though.
I'm not advocating it but I could see keeping it as a backup method.

Reactions: Vegrau
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Why in the world is SN not more popular?
Because very few people know about its lethality. I never heard of death by SN till finding this forum a few months ago. The media sure won't reveal what specific poison was used.

Last edited:
C

Codieb1

Student
Jun 18, 2019
it's quick-ish though. I wonder if the pain has a different feeling when you initiate it yourself though. Especially if you are certain, of lethality and knowing it will be over in minutes? Like a tattoo. It hurts, sure, You're getting poked with a needle.But you don't mind, you're getting what you want, the pain is going to be over soon.
"Quick-ish" isn't always gonna cut it. Pain is still pain and it's still agonising to the point where you'll want it to stop immediately. There's a reason self immolation isn't more popular