• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I guess I'll label this as a resource since it's meant to share information. Wanted to cut today, not necessarily to ctb because I know it's not a reliable method (thanks to sasu), but the aim was to get one of the veins lengthwise and hopefully at least bleed out for awhile. I really just wanted some physical release and to be able to sleep well for a bit, and I thought that bleeding sounded really relaxing. I'd read online that it's helpful to submerge your arm in ice water for about an hour to numb it so that you could cut. The problem is, your arm gets red and swollen and you can't see the veins anymore. I'm pretty thin so usually the veins are super clear.

So that was frustrating. Currently waiting for more ice to freeze to have a second go at it because I definitely missed lol. Advice for anyone who wants to do this -- maybe trace out your veins with a sharpie first so you'll still be able to see it.

Anyways that's all, just wanted to share. I wish I'd known this earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ihoujin
L

lunar echo

Jul 6, 2024
hey bro. just be careful so u dont end up with permanent damage. bleeding out would seem nice. just watching the life slip away from u.

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
hey bro. just be careful so u dont end up with permanent damage. bleeding out would seem nice. just watching the life slip away from u.
yeah, it would be my ideal way to go. actually my ideal way would be vsed, but it turns out that's a lot slower than I'd expected.

any tips for not ending up with permanent damage? i'm just going for veins so i thought that'd be ok

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I hope someone else will come along and give a better answer as I'm falling asleep but this is really, really bad information and should not be labelled as a resource.

You can do serious damage by putting your arm in ice water for an hour.

You can do serious damage by trying to cut a vein lengthways.

You can do serious damage by accidentally cutting into muscles, tendons or nerves.

If you want to do it, go ahead. I assume you're an adult and able to make your own decisions. But don't encourage others to follow your lead by suggesting this as a credible resource when it's nonsense that could land you and others in hospital with long term or permanent injuries.

• Informative
Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Sylveon
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
I hope someone else will come along and give a better answer as I'm falling asleep but this is really, really bad information and should not be labelled as a resource.

You can do serious damage by putting your arm in ice water for an hour.

You can do serious damage by trying to cut a vein lengthways.

You can do serious damage by accidentally cutting into muscles, tendons or nerves.

If you want to do it, go ahead. I assume you're an adult and able to make your own decisions. But don't encourage others to follow your lead by suggesting this as a credible resource when it's nonsense that could land you and others in hospital with long term or permanent injuries.
Okay well I'm sorry about that, I've unlabeled it as a resource. I was just annoyed at the advice to numb yourself but then I couldn't see the veins anymore. the numbing worked but i wish someone had told me to mark out the veins first
Also, if anyone has information on preventing nerve damage, could they kindly share? I wasn't planning on ctb, just bleeding as much as possible, at least for now. But as you can imagine it's very hard to find information about this kind of stuff online. So that's why I came to this forum. Well, at least to find more info about these kinds of things before I can obtain sn

Last edited:
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@msesis u could try numbing cream they use for in bloodtests u can buy it cheap online, a bath or hot shower or layers of clothing and the heating on something to increase blood flow and pump veins and numbing cream would be better for blood letting, some compression would work instead of heat for vein pump

idk how about nerve damage but i just thought the numbing cream and heat/compression will work better for u than the ice

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
@msesis u could try numbing cream they use for in bloodtests u can buy it cheap online, a bath or hot shower or layers of clothing and the heating on something to increase blood flow and pump veins and numbing cream would be better for blood letting, some compression would work instead of heat for vein pump

idk how about nerve damage but i just thought the numbing cream and heat/compression will work better for u than the ice
thanks a lot, i will try warm instead of ice

• Love
Reactions: rottedfukkup
R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@msesis i wasnt sure if this is helpful but if u wanna just bloodlet for relief and not looking to harm or infect ursrlf keep ur blades clean and wipe dry after use, check there's no jagged edges and use anteseptic wipes

paper stitches can help if the cut gapes too wide for first aid u can do urself and in a pinch a santintry pad and a sock with the toes cut off can work when ur done to keep blood off ur clothes and area covered

i dont cut anymore but i would get a lot of relief from blood flow i liked to put a plug in the sink and let it fill up and watch it come out, if u hit a capoid artery (idk the right name) the blood comes out in time with ur heartbeat and does a cool spinny thing

try to not go over the same area over and over the scar tissue makes it u cant cut proper there again its weridly tough and resistent so taking a break if u have a preferred area is a good idea to alternate between

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
@msesis i wasnt sure if this is helpful but if u wanna just bloodlet for relief and not looking to harm or infect ursrlf keep ur blades clean and wipe dry after use, check there's no jagged edges and use anteseptic wipes

paper stitches can help if the cut gapes too wide for first aid u can do urself and in a pinch a santintry pad and a sock with the toes cut off can work when ur done to keep blood off ur clothes and area covered

i dont cut anymore but i would get a lot of relief from blood flow i liked to put a plug in the sink and let it fill up and watch it come out, if u hit a capoid artery (idk the right name) the blood comes out in time with ur heartbeat and does a cool spinny thing

try to not go over the same area over and over the scar tissue makes it u cant cut proper there again its weridly tough and resistent so taking a break if u have a preferred area is a good idea to alternate between
thanks a lot, do you have any knowledge on where to cut in order to bleed a lot?

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@msesis no not really its been years since i cut i lost interest in it and i cant recall best blood flow areas or if i even aimed in that way, i know inside wrists bled sudden tho like took me by suprise the first time it wasnt anything i seen before on flesh areas

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
@msesis no not really its been years since i cut i lost interest in it and i cant recall best blood flow areas or if i even aimed in that way, i know inside wrists bled sudden tho like took me by suprise the first time it wasnt anything i seen before on flesh areas
hm okay, I've been doing inside wrists but not getting much. Do you remember if you did horizontal or vertical, and what tool you used? Thanks a lot for your responses btw, you have no idea how much I need this right now lol

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@msesis vertical, my scar is maybe 2inch long top end is at the very base of my palm that made the biggest blood load if that helps it did gape i put pressure when i cut idk how u can control this tho as main arteries are there maybe just a potluck kinda deal

blades removed from safety razors the ones with 4 blades inside a wire casing snap the end pastic bits they fall out once u remove the casing

also used a razor comb for hairdressers the kind they using for thinning layers into ur hair i cut my own hair and the blades from them were the best kind i could access

if u have no rescrictions carpet cutters from diy shops are very sharp and easy to handle as they are made to hold

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
@msesis vertical, my scar is maybe 2inch long top end is at the very base of my palm that made the biggest blood load if that helps it did gape i put pressure when i cut idk how u can control this tho as main arteries are there maybe just a potluck kinda deal

blades removed from safety razors the ones with 4 blades inside a wire casing snap the end pastic bits they fall out once u remove the casing

also used a razor comb for hairdressers the kind they using for thinning layers into ur hair i cut my own hair and the blades from them were the best kind i could access

if u have no rescrictions carpet cutters from diy shops are very sharp and easy to handle as they are made to hold
thank you -- do you remember where from the palm? like, close to the thumb, center, etc?

R

rottedfukkup

May 30, 2024
@msesis exactly in the middle from base of palm where the skin creases

u say u dont wanna infect or damage nerves, i get it bloodletting i was into it too

just i was probs an abonormality to infections i didnt take care at all but its easy to risk infections u wont be able to use hand and arm if infection gets into the nerves to damage them

keep area clean and covered dont use dirty blades life is bad enough as it is sometimes u know

u lose blood faster when ur blood is circulating well get hydrated and warm tense muscles compress above to force blood flow u will get better flow and probs safer than just going in forcefully, dangle ur arm down and clench fist a lot u can keep flow up longer for less cutting

im not well educated this is just my exp but it can hopefully help u get an idea of doing it safer and such google for signs of wound infection and how to increase blood flow for a bloodtest might be useful

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: msesis