• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
I haven't cut myself in a long time. Today when I tried to sleep I reminded myself of things I can't forgive myself from the past. I thought it would be appropriate to punish myself and leave a scar as a reminder. So I took a razor blade from by favourite book, where I hide it and started to cut, cut, cut. Until I felt at peace again 🖤

• Hugs
Reactions: restingplace, RosyMapleMothss, _Broken_alice and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
😰😰 I have done this in the past.

M

Margarethe666#!/&

Feb 12, 2024
That was me last night :< my entire arm is covered with them from the past few days. I feel so guilty for it but it also brings me peace. Especially because I feel like I've fucked up so much lately and deserve it. I'm so sorry you felt that way, it's can be really painful to look at past mistakes 🫂
Don't be sorry hun. I feel so peaceful now after doing it. One of the scars is bigger than the others. It will be a lovely little reminder 🖤 I don't feel guilty for doing it. I need to punish myself so I did. Take care

• Hugs
Reactions: _Broken_alice