sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Just looking for your opinions on this. I would like to die on a beach (sand dunes) because i feel free on a beach near the sea but havent seen anything here about that. I thought i would take a hot water bottle to the sand dunes and put it on my wrists then cut them and relax and die in nature. If this works does anyone know how long it would take?

C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
This is one of the most unsafe methods. The risk of survival is very high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skathon
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As Crusader said, this method is not a good idea at all. You'll just suffer and probably survive.
However, I would like to die in a beach too but with another method.

R

ready2go

Mar 10, 2021
I know of one person who went to the beach, drank and got hyperthermia and died. However risk of survival is very high

Ani198

Ani198

Jan 17, 2021
Dying on a beach sounds very peaceful, though the ocean always reminds me of my boyfriend and I couldn't bring myself to die near something he loves so much.

However, as others have said, slitting your wrists is a very inefficient way to die. I know of a case where an individual drank a bottle of drain cleaner and then cut their wrists, though that sounds incredibly painful.

I hope you find peace, Sparkie.

Reactions: sparkie
N

nofutureghost

asleep
Dec 5, 2020
there's many people on the beach who can rescue u before you get what u want, public places only works to quick methods but still having the risk of being saved, I definitely wouldn't do it if I were u.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I thought i would take a hot water bottle to the sand dunes and put it on my wrists then cut them and relax and die in nature.
Just curious, why a bottle of hot water? I imagine for numbing down the neves, but I thought cold works better.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Just curious, why a bottle of hot water? I imagine for numbing down the neves, but I thought cold works better.
Hot water makes your blood flow better and prevents coagulation. Why some people prefer a hot bath or hot tub when slicing anything.

Reactions: Neowise
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I like the beach idea a lot.. but I mean if you are going to use a hot water bottle then wouldn't something like taking some aspiring work better to prevent clotting? BUT seriously.. cutting has a very low success rate unfortunately..

sparkie

sparkie

Student
Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for replys I've decided against that method my research continues

Reactions: Mentalmick and SuicidallyCurious