• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Well, hanging put pressure on this arthery, but even the half suspension is complicated to do. What about just cutting the arthery? It's simpler. What's wrong with this method? I mean I honestly don't know.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It's slow, painful and you'd have to cut really deep.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
ahh, sorry someone made a thread cutting the neck and I didn't understood it's about cutting the arthery.
But why is it slow? There is much blood flowing very fast I shouldn't be dying slowly...
How about not cutting just one arthery but a few? There are a few big artheries in the body.

Because, you know, I don't know how much mental power I have left I can ctb using a knife anytime, but half suspension is less possible for me.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
It would be a few minutes if you manage to cut the Carotid. But it's deep. You'd have to slash it with a sharp knife, even then you still might have to dig around a bit. Wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: DoNotLet2 and Itsalmosttime
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Well thanks for the answer. It's so unlucky then. Like the higher powers are stopping me. Nevermind I don't believe in higher powers.