• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I have an very strong opioide (Isotonitazene) in the form of powder, so i could numb the pain with that I guess.

But is there an way to reach it with cuts?

I just wanna contribute with blood loss and then take the rest of the opiod powder dissolved in DSMO and insert it rectally, taking an strong antiemetic which dissolves in the mouth and crush a lot of sleeping pills with a grinder and mix that with juice or something to drink that and totally pass out.

The opioide is so strong, that when 2 others just dipped their finger in the powder and brushed most of it back into the bag and put it in the mouth, they still vomitted a lot. Just as an example of how strong it is. So, with all of that combined, I shouldn't survive that.

The blood loss, maybe combined with some aspirin to make the blood thinner so it shoots out faster out of the cut, would be just an extra step to not wake up again due to not enough blood in my system and not waking up after taking all of the meds.

I hope it works and we die anyway some day, that's my philosophy behind my plans.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I have been looking for nitazenes… are there any clear net sites? Yes or no is fine. This is not a source request.

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I have been looking for nitazenes… are there any clear net sites? Yes or no is fine. This is not a source request.
No, clearnet is always a scam.
But the Darknet is very reliable, for me for years. Never had problems and always lucky to not be affected by "exit scams".
It's really not a problem to buy in the darknet. www.tor.taxi has some good links to markets.

• Informative
Reactions: dagyu, opheliaoveragain and Fakefriendhate_Maxx
F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Why don't you try a very big amount of the nitazene alone (+AE) ?
Cutting the Aorta with a kitchen knife doesn't sound like a good plan. The knife would be to blunt and the Aorta is deep, and SI kicks in fast. It's very likely that you end up in the hosiptal with severe damage followed by psych...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6o66yx and J&L383
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Too many things in the way trying to get to the aorta. All those other things you mentioned will probably do it anyway, especially if you get all that stuff up the butt.

Reactions: 6o66yx and opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Nitazenes alone should take you out, I'm almost positive just due to the stories I've seen and read. Even if you have a tolerance to opioids.

Reactions: 6o66yx

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Why don't try a very big amount of the nitazene alone (+AE) ?
Cutting the Aorta with a kitchen knife doesn't sound like a good plan. The knife would be to blunt and the Aorta is deep, and SI kicks in fast. It's very likely that you end up in the hosiptal with severe damage followed by psych...
Yes, but why not the sleeping pills on top for good measurement? Also, some xans and valuim to calm myself down. I'll leave the knife out.
Nitazenes alone should take you out, I'm almost positive just due to the stories I've seen and read. Even if you have a tolerance to opioids.
I have an tolerance, but an rather low one. Just means that I didin't puke like the other 2. I take low amounts of it occasionally.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
No, clearnet is always a scam.
But the Darknet is very reliable, for me for years. Never had problems and always lucky to not be affected by "exit scams".
It's really not a problem to buy in the darknet. www.tor.taxi has some good links to markets.
Thanks for looking out. Much appreciated.

F

Fakefriendhate_Maxx

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
Yes, but why not the sleeping pills on top for good measurement? Also, some xans and valuim to calm myself down. I'll leave the knife out.

I have an tolerance, but an rather low one. Just means that I didin't puke like the other 2. I take low amounts of it occasionally.
Even with a small tolerance, you should correct the dose significantly upwards. Do you feel nauseaus when you ingest rectally ??
I'm using a very weak opioid (prescribed) with medium to high dosage daily. Taken a big amount of high-quality Heroin for suicidal attempts (no fent - Europe), I felt great but wasn't even near to death. Btw. I sniffed it and took about 1 gram within 45 minutes.

Last edited:
Themogger

Themogger

Nah, I'd die
Jul 23, 2024
Aorta? In the heart??

Reactions: samdocheon

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
Even with a small tolerance, you should correct the dose significantly upwards. Do you feel nauseaus when you ingest rectally ??
I'm using a very weak opioid (prescribed) with medium to high dosage daily. Taken a big amount of high-quality Heroin for suicidal attempts (no fent - Europe), I felt great but wasn't even near to death. Btw. I sniffed it and took about 1 gram within 45 minutes.
I didn't took it rectally yet, only if I really do an attempt bs. you almost certainly will die and sniffing heroin has a very low bio-aviability, and the substance that I have is about 500x stronger than heroin.

Injecting it rectally has almost the same, very high bioaviability as injecting heroin or my substance (stornger than fentanyl).

In addition to the sleeping pills with no tolerance, I just wouldn't wake up anymore. The effect of combining the already deadly amount of my opiode with crushed sleeping pills would stop the breahting reflex for sure. Also, the heart just would stop beating and you'll fall asleep quickly without much fear, thanks to some xans and valium to be really calmed down.
I orderd 1 gram of the opioid and most of it is still there, because ithe amount to feel something is so low, as you could imagine if it's 500x stronger than heroin. And the 2 other persons also wouln't have vomitted from such little if it weren't so strong. They literally just had an tiny amount of the powder on their finger, and it was enough to blast them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Fakefriendhate_Maxx
E

existential

Jul 28, 2024
I thought about the possibility of using a power saw (such as a circular saw or such) and just thrusting into the area where the carotid artery is. But not sure if that would work and what the chance of failure is and the complications of such failure.

I found a medical case report where someone used a power saw on top of their skull and it caused death, but then I would imagine that is not the most effective place to do so as the skull is thick.

I can't find anything where someone has used a power saw to attempt suicide otherwise.
There are many accidents that have been documented where someone had a power saw though.

Cause of death would be exsanguination (blood loss) but yeah, would not be a peaceful way to go I would imagine.

Last edited:

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I thought about the possibility of using a power saw (such as a circular saw or such) and just thrusting into the area where the carotid artery is. But not sure if that would work and what the chance of failure is and the complications of such failure.

I found a medical case report where someone used a power saw on top of their skull and it caused death, but then I would imagine that is not the most effective place to do so as the skull is thick.

I can't find anything where someone has used a power saw to attempt suicide otherwise.
There are many accidents that have been documented where someone had a power saw though.

Cause of death would be exsanguination (blood loss) but yeah, would not be a peaceful way to go I would imagine.
Could you acquire an pistol? And then shoot in the head?

E

existential

Jul 28, 2024
Could you acquire an pistol? And then shoot in the head?
I am going to guess this is really only an option which is available to those who live in a country where it is relatively simple and legal to buy a firearm (The USA comes to mind as an obvious country which fits this category of country).

Many countries around the world have very strict firearms regulations however.
I personally would not advise that anybody try to obtain a firearm illegally, since one could end up buying from an undercover cop, and my guess would be that the assumption by most on a jury would likely be that they would not believe that it was only sought to end one's own life in such a case.

I am trying to go by the words of a famous youtuber who says about suicide "you can always do it tomorrow" as a way to say to keep going one day at a time instead of attempting suicide, and as I am quite the procrastinator at a lot of things, so why not for suicide also, but it is hard to keep going and stop the thoughts for so many years.

I am currently trying to keep going for now with life, but it gets harder and harder as the years go by.

Last edited: