• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Precarious Pancake

Oct 17, 2023
Is there anything I should know about if I were to cut on both sides of my forearm?
Edit: Just making sure as I don't wanna cut and for example be unprepared for constant pain on my arm as it already hurts slightly with one side cut or if I should have anything at hand
(also this is my first post)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: barkbark
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
it's impossible to cut the second arm after one arm is cut.
it's not a reliable way to go
keep looking and learning!!

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Is this for CTB or just SH? cutting is not a reliable method for ctb.

Upvote 0
Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
Just be careful and try to stay at styro or shallower if you can, in my experience fat cuts or deeper can have much worse consequences. For example, I usually cut to fat or below and this almost always leads to me cutting a vein or causes some sort of nerve damage (I get tremors, chills, numbness and extreme pain for months afterward if I cut in the wrong place). Also do not multiswipe, you can go much deeper than you mean to if you do multiswipe. And idk if this is just me but I always hit veins more when the cut is on the back of my forearm so be extra careful there. Ofc keep your blade clean and take goof care of your cuts (wash with soap, change bandages regularly to prevent infection, etc.). Stay safe <3

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: restingplace, Precarious Pancake and hikikomorizombie
Upvote 0