R

righttodie17

Aug 21, 2024
Does anyone know the best way to slit your wrists. It's impossible for me to get SN in Canada I've tried and had the cops show up to inquire why I purchased SN, and it ended up being sodium nitrate…..

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rih, Praestat_Mori and pain6batch9
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware that method is very unreliable and just leads to more suffering, it's so cruel and terrible to me how people suffer so much yet are denied the option to die painlessly, I wish I had access to a painless poison which brings me a death like never waking again. But anyway I'm sorry you have to suffer so much, I hope you find peace eventually.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
Upvote 0
rih

rih

Aug 23, 2024
Cutting is one of the most unreliable ctb's, please don't attempt it as a method. SN in canada has become difficult after the whole Kenneth Law fiasco, my condolences.

Sorry to hear about your desire.

Upvote 0
R

righttodie17

Aug 21, 2024
From what I'm aware that method is very unreliable and just leads to more suffering, it's so cruel and terrible to me how people suffer so much yet are denied the option to die painlessly, I wish I had access to a painless poison which brings me a death like never waking again. But anyway I'm sorry you have to suffer so much, I hope you find peace eventually.
Thank you for responding, I'm 30 years old and have been desperate to end this pain for over a decade. I'm looking for anything at this point. Thank you I hope we both do
Cutting is one of the most unreliable ctb's, please don't attempt it as a method. SN in canada has become difficult after the whole Kenneth Law fiasco, my condolences.

Sorry to hear about your desire.
Do you think there is a way to get it eventually or anyone that could get it for me? It's been never ending pain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0