Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
I have been clean for soooo long and rn as I'm texting this I want to cut so bad not Bc I wanna even feel pain just Bc I wanna die Bc I'm tired why can't the world just let me die I'm such a waste of oxygen and I hate everything I do I want to just disappear I want to die rn I wish I could kms with this knife but ik that would hurt and I'm scared obvi to slit wrists Bc like... I don't ever wanna risk living with paralyzed hands or something Bc I'm also an artist. But no one understands me and I hate myself more and more everyday and no one will help me my brain hurts and is pounding every second it feels like nothing is there but everything is there at the same time swirling around and I'm just angry sad alone I just want to feel loved I just want to have a normal life a normal family I just wish my family was normal my mom and dad should of never had children I wish I was aborted so I would never have to experience this I wish I was never brought into this world so bad and I want it to end I want it to stop but then at the same time I'm so scared not exactly of it stopping but the failure slit wrists sounds easy I could def do it if there wasn't the risk of like paralyzed hands or some shit which I feel like that would b a risk of u survive or hang myself maybe I should just try that I feel like idk everything is so complicated and hard I wish that I could just go into a hospital and b like heyo I wanna die then they just kill me or some shit... I hate myself and I feel like I hate everyone else rn I feel so alone and cold and angry and sad to many emotions at once and they never stop coming they are always there and they won't stop I want to stop sometimes I wander if feeling numb and no emotions would be better than this I don't want to cry and scream everyday I would rather be nothing than my emotions make me feel worse than nothing is how I feel

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and less than
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Oh god this makes so much sense to me. Feel free to message me if you want to say more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Serio