BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
I've been having the urges to cut again and am wanting to know how deep and how long of a cut can I make without needing to go to the hospital to patch it up. I tend to cut on my thighs but potentially I may use other spots due to a lack of real estate. I've thought about using steri-strips to help me in this department along with other methods to prevent infection. I'm open to feedback on methods and best practices.

Shoot straight.
I appreciate your help.

P.S. If there are any brands for equipment/specific things you recommend please share. I'm specifically thinking of brands of steri-strips but am open to other suggestions as well.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I wish no one would cut. Our bodies don't want this even if our minds do.

I like your profile pic. Marla is very cool. Is this when she is in that safe space? I fogot what they called it.

Sorry I can't help. Keep it clean...that's my only no duh input.

• Hugs
Reactions: BetweenRadioStations
BetweenRadioStations

BetweenRadioStations

Student
Aug 10, 2021
It's right before the buildings blow up and he says, "Marla look at me, I'm all right. Everything's going to be okay."
I wish no one would cut. Our bodies don't want this even if our minds do.

I like your profile pic. Marla is very cool. Is this when she is in that safe space? I fogot what they called it.

Sorry I can't help. Keep it clean...that's my only no duh input.
Thanks for your concern. Sometimes I just feel pulled to cut and I am simply caught in the stream of impulse. So if I'm going to do it I figure I might as well do it right. I think I'm going to make a kit. The cut, patch, and go kit lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alwaysbadtime