• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
Has anyone here ever been questioned about why they acquired SN by customs? I went to the post to collect mine yesterday and they sent me to this organisation -I think it is governmental-called the Dangerous Chemical Control Board. I am planning to go tomorrow if I manage to get over my anxiety. I hate this country sometimes. To think that others elsewhere get it delivered to their door while I have to go through this really frustrates me. At the post I managed to tell the officers that I intend to use it to cure meat and even though I was quite anxious, I was able to conceal it. I tried to check documents online about regulations concerning bringing chemicals into the country to check if I will get into trouble, but they are all quite complicated to read. Sorry if my english is all over the place-my head is a mess at the moment.

Reactions: faust
sad_thranduil

sad_thranduil

I'm done. Bye.
Feb 15, 2020
no...not at all...the package was even exempt from customs...

Reactions: bpdpos1
B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
no...not at all...the package was even exempt from customs...
Lucky. I hope it works for me. Otherwise I will try to hanging, which seems much more complicated to me. I've been miserable due to BPD, depression and anxiety for years now.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Has anyone here ever been questioned about why they acquired SN by customs? I went to the post to collect mine yesterday and they sent me to this organisation -I think it is governmental-called the Dangerous Chemical Control Board. I am planning to go tomorrow if I manage to get over my anxiety. I hate this country sometimes. To think that others elsewhere get it delivered to their door while I have to go through this really frustrates me. At the post I managed to tell the officers that I intend to use it to cure meat and even though I was quite anxious, I was able to conceal it. I tried to check documents online about regulations concerning bringing chemicals into the country to check if I will get into trouble, but they are all quite complicated to read. Sorry if my english is all over the place-my head is a mess at the moment.
Hello, this is not the end. The thing you can do is to read about meat curing as much as you can and memorize as much as you can just in case if they ask why you are buying a toxic substance. If you show them that you know much about this subject, they will have no doubts. If you are usually speaking faster when anxious, try to intentionally slow down your speech and slow down movements of your body if you are getting nervous. This is not a hard procedure, simply do not show you are worried and make them sure you know what you are doing.

Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, Jumper Geo, the box is empty and 1 other person
B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, this is not the end. The thing you can do is to read about meat curing as much as you can and memorize as much as you can just in case if they ask why you are buying a toxic substance. If you show them that you know much about this subject, they will have no doubts. If you are usually speaking faster when anxious, try to intentionally slow down your speech and slow down movements of your body if you are getting nervous. This is not a hard procedure, simply do not show you are worried and make them sure you know what you are doing.
Thank you so much for your support. Yes, I have been watching a few Youtube videos about how to cure meat with SN. I will try to memorise things that seem important and relevant. Will also do my best to relax before I go.

Reactions: faust
B

bpdpos1

Nov 12, 2019
Not sure if anybody cares (lol). I managed to get my clearance from the board!! It was a bit stressful and they asked me a few questions but I played it cool. I described the curing process as I saw it on YouTube and they believed me. I only had to sign a paper stating that I do not intend to resell the product lol. I'm so glad it went well. Now I need to go back to the post office to pick it up. I have my anti emetic ready- metopimazine and will get milk of magnesia or another antacid probably tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Lost_the_will2_live, GoodPersonEffed and 2 others
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I'm so happy it worked for you!!! And of course I care! I care about you not suffering through a more horrible method❤️❤️❤️ Well done! I can't imagine how much strength it took to play it cool and make them believe you, you are awesome and bad ass!;)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@bpdpos1 See, everything is fine. Well done! :hug: