• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm wondering if anyone on here believes in curses because I'm convinced I've been cursed, too many things have and keep happening to me that can't be coincidence or bad luck…
What do you guys think?

Reactions: Neverfeltdeader and H25pital Order
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Maybe, I have some friends from Louisiana that practice hoodoo.

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Where I live now people are very much into witchcraft

Reactions: divinemistress36
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I think people are born with a life time limit, and curses only would be universe adjusting your life to that premade amount of life time.

It's like you are free to make your choices, but you will have enought bad luck to die in time.

It's just my theory.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
H25pital Order

H25pital Order

Liquid Medication
Dec 4, 2023
Do you mean curse as in a hex, or have you been involved in witchcraft?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
No I have never been involved in witchcraft I'm so afraid of that stuff but in the culture of the country that I'm currently living in, a lot of people do that stuff. It scares the hell out of me but I believe that someone can put a curse.
Like was said, once is bad luck, twice is a coincidence and three times is something cruel and evil that could be happening.