Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Have you ever felt there is something more than just bad luck in everything you do ? Anyone ? Probably panaoid thoughts there is something or someone who stands behind all that failures. Have you ever thought of staying home all day long just to avoid those failures throught social contacts / turning off your phone completely probably. I am being serious... so paranoid right now and unfortunately tomorrow i should be at work. Share your thoughts if you felt something like that. Probably i am not alone... and sorry for that venting sh*tpost. Just need to share my feelings somewhere and this forum is my second home for 3 months already...

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 8 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
What? Surrounded by the immense corporate wealth while your the worker slave who barely can afford basic requirements? Not A question just an observation.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 3 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Same. I just want to stay home to ensure nothing happens but even at home I'm a little paranoid I'm gonna stuff things up although I'm not sure what. Probs burn the house down or something, I'm not sure but I hate that feeling

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Pegasus and 2 others
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Yes. Everything went to hell about 3-4 years ago in bizarre, seemingly unlikely ways riddled with catch 22s that doctors won't take seriously. I am not superstitious but I started genuinely wondering if I had a curse on me.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum and 2 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Yes, I feel cursed too as my life has been a shitshow since the day I was born. Everything I've done over the years to overcome this has crumbled to dust. Good things only last a short while before the darkness comes roaring back in to ruin everything.

My illness is the final insult to me. I know now that I was never meant to exist (I was an "accident" baby) which means that there's nothing in this world for me. Gonna fix that soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 3 others
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Yes, I feel cursed too as my life has been a clusterfuck of bad luck since the day I was born. Everything I've done over the years to overcome this has crumbled to dust. Good things only last a short while before the darkness comes roaring back in to ruin everything.

My illness is the final insult to me. I know now that I was never meant to exist (I was an "accident" baby) which means that there's nothing in this world for me. Gonna fix that soon.

I remember your post in the introduction topic.. I felt uneasy when read it for the first time, so I know the stuff. I wish they could provide people like you with free N by your request, cause you did not deserve all that sufferings. I feel sorry for you and your current life situation and hope you will catch your bus when ready and your ride to peacefulness will be short and painless. I feel your pain.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and MsM3talGamer
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I remember your post in the introduction topic.. I felt uneasy when read it for the first time, so I know the stuff. I wish they could provide people like you with free N by your request, cause you did not deserve all that sufferings. I feel sorry for you and your current life situation and hope you will catch your bus when ready and your ride to peacefulness will be short and painless. I feel your pain.
Thank you. Agreed, they should at least provide C sufferers like me with N.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals