S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
Second try at charcoal. AMA. I sat in on an in closed porch with the bbq going for 2 hours. I used lump charcoal, waited for it to be ashy and white but I never got even the slightest tired. Please don't say "buy a co meter" because the idea was to make it look like an accident. I put food near me that would give the illusion that I was overtaken by carbon monoxide. Tonight was the night. The kids are gone, my asshole cheating wife is gone, but nothing. I'm tired of trying and I'm even more tired of waking up.

I'm two(?) margaritas deep and fucking sad the eternal quiet didn't come. All I got was overheated. I just want quiet.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and tera_forest
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
Can you talk to your husband about cheating? It seems immoral

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Don't do this at home; the risk to others is unacceptable. Find an opportunity to go camping or smth.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and dialogos
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful going through a failed attempt, I wish it was more straightforward to be eternally free from this existence, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: seriouslyeffitall
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you failed your attempt, it must hurt an awful amount trying to attempt and failing, especially if you didn't feel close to dying at all during said attempt. But, are you sure its a completely enclosed space? Try looking for any vents and close those up. You might've failed because there was still some slight ventilation, I'm not sure, I'm not very knowledgeable concerning the charcoal method.

S

seriouslyeffitall

Aug 24, 2023
Can you talk to your husband about cheating? It seems immoral
I am the husband and, yes, it's been discussed ad nauseum. She's in a full ass relationship.
It must be so awful going through a failed attempt, I wish it was more straightforward to be eternally free from this existence, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Live and learn, I guess. Eventually I have to get it right, no?