Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Why do people have to wait to use the search function?
There's a rule that says "do use the search function", but how can they if they don't have access to it? (also assuming the question is just answered and the rule doesn't change, there should probably be something that says "you don't have the function until requirements are met" because it seems a lot of people keep asking)
Also I've seen people mentioning being able to search from google, if you can just do that then isn't hiding the search kinda pointless if they can just search a different way?

Reactions: closemyeyes and Earl E. Demise
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's as though they want to make the forum as confusing as possible for people and cause them to suffer more. People on here are already suffering enough without struggling to find information and many of the people who join seem so desperate to die and they only join in the first place to find out method information, so they should just be able to search for it straightaway. You see a lot of members first posts being threads of the same method questions that would very likely be answered by the search function. I really don't know why they have to wait, to me it's unfair.

Reactions: closemyeyes
K

knightxenon

Hope fading
Nov 5, 2022
How to use the search function???what are the requirements?

Reactions: closemyeyes
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I don't know why it's in place. I presumed it was for safety or liability reasons of some kind.